Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Page 219 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. I stumbled across this clip of Jennifer Coolidge and she’s serving Miss Nelson realness.

2. SCREAMING! That video is legit “Boyz”.

3. I'm literally watching Nip Tuck right now. When I saw that scene with Hot Coco, Jesy immediately came to mind. That entire episode is just wild.

4. Wait at this being catchier than Boyz.

lushLuck, Macsun, LegoLand2.0 and 4 others like this.
  5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I’m imagining the Spanish subtitles being rapped by Choriza May and it’s everything I needed this evening.

myblood, LegoLand2.0, Sugaboy and 4 others like this.
  6. Officially debuts at #13 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart in the US. All that drama just to fail to even make a dent on the chart…

7. Let's take a look at Jesy's prize for sacrificing decade long friendships and aligning herself with an anti-vaxx pedophile enthusiast
    [​IMG]

MisterD, Vixen, lushLuck and 77 others like this.
  8. A HUNDRED AND THIRTEEN?

9. You love to see it.

neinzedd likes this.

10. noooosksksjjskjsk

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

They said she’s in “white mode”. The internet y’all

12. For her to flop into oblivion and actually stop blackfishing would be a win/win situation.

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The sad thing is she actually looks fine with her own tone and without the exaggerated wigs. Like, she really fucked herself over for no true reason. And to side with the woman that's about to get obliterated in court? It's pure foolishness.

14. Aside from Jesy, I just feel Nicki is the one who should really be coping the flack as much as Jesy. Nicki just comes across as a horrible and reactive person.
    Wow, not to focus on appearance as I know some will come at me etc, but her natural skin here looks gorgeous.

While she has been quite silly, I still wish her well and hope she has good and positive support around her. 4# is pretty good, and hope she picks future material and styles that are appropriate.

POPGASM likes this.
  15. I still don’t really understand what the bubbling under chart is?

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The Hot 100 tracks the top 100 consumed songs for the respective tracking week. The 'bubbling under' tracks those just outside the Hot 100. So #13 on that chart would be #113 on the Hot 100.

17. I think to be on the bubbling under chart the song can never have charted on the hot 100. So number 1 on the bubbling under isn’t necessarily number 101 overall as number 101 is likely a song that has previously charted on the hot 100.

18. You're correct. A song can enter the Hot 100 from the Bubbling Under Chart, but you can't fall from the Hot 100 to the Bubbling Under chart. It's essentially just a "you tried" star.

Blond, heavymetalGAGA, Vixen and 40 others like this.
  19. But since she’s not an established US artist isn’t #13 on the bubbling under chart quite good with her first solo track?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.