Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Page 222 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

2. Oh, the tears will be there, just on the verge of spilling out and ruining her barely-there makeup. But only a single tear falls at the end when she gives a sweet little smile to the camera.

Literally this but cheaper. Just a solid, grey background and that's it.

If You Go likes this.
  3. Stream The Voice Within!

4. The Jesy we all want(ed).

5. Do they make water-proof bronzer?

myblood and Pretty Places like this.
  6. She delivers ballads with such emotional vocals that I’m surprised her first solo track was so far removed from having any real substance. Especially when she kept saying this was the music that was the real her.

PopCrushed and londonrain like this.
  7. “Britney Jean is my most personal album” vibes.

8. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I would have been fully here for this. *sigh*

jonny, LegoLand2.0, Rafa_el and 3 others like this.
  9. I think Jesy sounds like a bull in a china shop on ballads. So much vibrato, so much melisma, just ... so much.

10. I didn’t want to say it myself. Eek

GigglesJiggles likes this.
  11. I can't really see her doing a full 180 and releasing a teary-eyed "this is the real me" ballad as single #2, I imagine it'll probably be more like an extremely radio-friendly empowering and/or faux-nostalgic midtempo semi-bop feat. a B-list rapper (I was going to say Saweetie, but not sure if it's very realistic given she just worked with Little Mix a few months ago), something to really try getting the locals on board, since I doubt there's much hope for a dedicated fanbase at this point.

12. [​IMG]

13. Stop giving her free ideas!

PopCrushed, adrielsaul and superultra like this.
  15. But I have nothing better to do.

TRAVVV and neinzedd like this.
  16. I think she may do subtle tone downs with the blackfishing and appropriation. Just like this pic she uploaded yesterday. It’s a little toned down but still not pale white girl from Romford.

17. I’ve seen a lot of people say Jesy had their favourite voice in Little Mix and I might forward them this

18. The white balance being off in all of those images. Ironic. Also not her being in the ghetto dd.

19. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Second single confirmed:

20. This basically being “Megatron” is sending me

Vixen, Mr Blonde, wodny and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.