Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. That album was just many shades of awful. I still have no idea why I bought that album.

munro likes this.
  2. I bought 3 copies for £5 in HMV because I wanted to support her only to find out they were so cheap they wouldn't have even counted for the chart.

3. Oh my god British Swag is actually a song and I'm listening to it right now and jesus fucking christ....

cpr, Mvnl and Martyn like this.
  4. This is out of the Spotify top 200 now, I think it’s fair to say that the UK baddie’s reign of terror was short and now officially over.

5. I was too embarrassed to go back for a refund.

6. She’s teased new lyrics on her Instagram so I fear we’re not out of the baddie’s shadow just yet. If BOYZ was the best song she could come up with to launch a solo career, I dread to think what a follow up will sound like.

7. Talking about Tulisa has been the first time in ages that this thread had a pleasant tone.

Cowboystyle and Rob like this.
  8. I would love to know if her team around her are honest and they all actually discuss the messiness of this single. Or whether they just dismiss it and act like it’s a success.

9. I absolutely adored The Female Boss when it came out ddd.

10. I'm dying.

11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Spotify top 200:

londonrain, LPT, fancygreen and 25 others like this.
  12. Just heard a snippet of her new song, and it sounds quite promising. I’m looking forward to it and it has a very little mix sound to it. I’m just hoping it’s not ruined with a questionable music video.

jamesyboy likes this.
  13. Where have you heard this, may I ask?

londonrain likes this.
  14. It's very LM5.

I have to laugh.

poploz likes this.
  15. On the Insta account JesyNelson_stan I think it was called. I think it’s the next single now that I think of it.

16. The UK Baddie has cancelled her first solo show after testing positive for COVID.

17. Rob

Rob

Wonder if she's been taking vaccine advice from Nicki.

18. I hope she gets a speedy recovery. The disease is no joke, vaccinated or not.

Jamie, londonrain, Vixen and 18 others like this.
  19. Leaving the band to make the music she’s always wanted to make… hmm.

johnnyorfino likes this.
  20. Not the Twitter account bio

GimmeWork, Vixen, Wishlight and 8 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.