Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Wigs that don’t belong to her?

maybe so

ItBeats, Jamie, Jacques and 8 others like this.
  2. I'm rather perched for this. Between the sample, the Stomp the Yard vibes and the fannish meltdowns- -- there's always something really entertaining about the first solo release from the pop group member who left.

3. This is reminding me of that time Lindsay Lohan did a hip hop dance performance at an awards show.

However, I’m perched. She’s seemed to have taken on a ferocious persona so if she can sell it with the music she’s gucci. The only thing I find off-putting is how… quickly that recovery was but judging by her Instagram post seems there was bad blood regarding Little Mix (the entity, not necessarily the girls).

4. ADM

ADM

Jesy is such a powerful dancer but all that hair and baggy clothes in such a choreo heavy scene?

5. I know she’s not popular on here at the moment but the picture is a serve ...!

6. Boyz boyz boyz
    They gimme gimme
    They gimme
    They follow my voiz.

Rafa_el, Rob, jk-ennedy and 4 others like this.
  7. The Can't Hold Us Down energy of that pic... sis is 20 years late with the fake tan aesthetic but maybe she'll serve a bop.

Jamie likes this.
  8. Ok but this sounds like a bop and looks like it will be serve sorry guys ...

thequinntessential likes this.
  9. Nicki rhyming "messy" with "Jesy" is peak Minaj Verse Generator

LPT, AmericanMoney, K94 and 52 others like this.
  10. She's not wrong though.

11. At this rate next thing we know any racist could just hook up with a fire beatmaker and expect to get away with their problematic behaviors. Some of yall make it so easy for these girls to act messy and then wonder why we cant have nice things.

12. Why did I think she was saying “Uncle Jessie”? Jesy definitely makes more sense.

poploz and Andy French like this.
  13. Excited to hear this.

But also lowkey hope Little Mix's single knocks it out of the park success-wise if she's petty enough to release it on the same week.

ry123 and shindymindy like this.

14. This is really the only XTina lite track worth listening to. Jezy better take notez.

K94, Dynamo, FridayNight and 22 others like this.
  15. I tried to tell y'all.....
    [​IMG]

16. You have zero posts in this thread, and your post history is ... a catalog of text, so not sure where this smug omniscience is rooted

LPT, AmericanMoney, K94 and 70 others like this.
  17. You quoted me for what reason? I Said what I said redirect your energy somewhere else
    [​IMG]

18. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

Well, how about redirecting a little of your own energy to grammatically correct posting. If you’re going to come into this thread and make a provocative, finger-wagging statement, you could start by actually making the statement.

LPT, snoho, Mikl C and 35 others like this.
  19. RJF

RJF

Hmm.

K94, Dynamo, aaronhansome and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.