Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Page 58 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Jessie J performing on crutches with the Taco Bell logo covering the screen <3

Sam, aaronhansome, Wishlight and 34 others like this.
  2. Scream!

LPT, Sam, aaronhansome and 67 others like this.
  3. That was a classic, that was an undisputed classic, etc. Hope Jesy can reach such heights.

PopCrushed likes this.
  4. There are definitely special visa options, I've seen so many British celebs from Dua Lipa to Lewis Hamilton who seem to be flying back and forth from the US with no issue.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  5. Confident, assuring queen.

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

7. It does look like something Jesy would do nn

JasonJay likes this.
  8. OH MY GOD

9. From Popbitch so who knows if it’s true. Interesting that Nicki has also recently said she’s pulled out of performing at the VMAs. It does feel like something may be slightly afoot behind the scenes.

10. Haven’t people on here already heard the song though?

11. I just have this feeling like something big is going to happen. Like Nicki being replaced on the track by Diddy and them launching the track at the VMAs.

12. Yes I’ve heard Nicki’s entire verse, so it surely exists (and was in the rehearsal video clip most of us saw anyway). I was told the delay was because they were looking to get Diddy’s cameo in the video, so it got pushed back with a tentative mid to late Sept release

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  13. This post crossed my mind out of literally nowhere on my commute this morning and I giggled for about two minutes straight

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Maybe Jesy has given all this a rethink with any luck.

15. Sam, aaronhansome, Wishlight and 14 others like this.
  16. davidbesan, LPT, Lila and 53 others like this.
  17. Jwentz, Sam, aaronhansome and 13 others like this.
  18. The Boyz video, whenever it comes out:
    5B7EA699-4DE5-46D2-B75B-F108ED2E6248.jpeg

Petty Mayonnaise, LPT, Lila and 72 others like this.
  19. I really thought this would be out by now, feels like the hype is dying down a bit after she announced a solo project and relaunched herself on Instagram.

thequinntessential likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.