Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Page 84 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. I've had pairs when I was 21, 35 and currently. And I'm in Greece. They're shoes.

myblood, nooniebao, TRAVVV and 9 others like this.
  2. Three dayz.

Judy Jetson Hooker and neinzedd like this.
  3. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

It’s getting worse!

myblood, superultra, Truce and 25 others like this.
  4. Is there a chain or something on the floor on the right? ( So I guess behind her left foot)

5. Well I didn't say that. I said the problem was the 3 fonts. But go off, sis.

Stopremix likes this.
  6. Well you kinda did.

7. We gotta retire this one.

TRAVVV, JMRGBY, diamondliam and 4 others like this.
  8. It said what I said it did but sure.

9. The second hand embarrassment.

10. Fjkajwkwusn I am so honored!

OK BUT THAT MONSTER IN THE THIRD SLIDE.

EB9E06B9-B20A-46F7-A24E-F6BC8CB1BF1A.jpg

I hope he gets lots of screen time.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
    myblood, Elysium, Cutlery and 4 others like this.
  11. So they're seemingly recreating the Bad Boys 4 Life video scene-for-scene (Jesy on the roof of the house, an old man in the pool with scuba gear, the setup with the band that Nicki is in). That video is a parody of white families being mortified when a black person moves into the neighborhood... and it looks like Jesy is playing the black person ddd.

myblood, BadBoy, collxtion and 69 others like this.
  12. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I guess they might have turned it around?
    (still not sure how great of an idea that is though..)

13. Hopefully she called Robyn Dixon for an appearance.

14. Looking at the latest IG post… Part of me wants to believe that she knows what she’s doing… that she genuinely thinks she’s being provocative, or serving edge, dddd… but more of me is thinking “Does she even have the (emotional) range?”. I’m not sure she has the psyche to commit to being ~edgy~ (or ~baddie~ if you prefer) like this. And that’s an additional element to what makes it all so cringe. The tears in her interviews… it seems she’s one good lashing away from spiraling again. It’s just not a good situation no matter which way you slice the cake. It’s dizzying. We shall see.

Elysium, jawow_, shindymindy and 6 others like this.
  15. Oh dear lord

myblood, superultra, Sam and 27 others like this.
  16. It's as if she's read this thread.

I really hope she hasn't ddd.

17. I mean I hope someone involved in the storyboarding process decided to drop that angle but... it's literally the theme of the video that they're recreating (albeit in a super sarcastic way). But I just can't help but cringe at the optics.

Jeppo, PopCrushed, inevitable and 4 others like this.
  18. I’m gonna assume, considering the song’s deep and emotional subject matter, that the focus will be the “boyz” being the equivalent to Diddy and company. Don’t know if that would make it any better.

Also, wouldn’t be surprised if she has a “shedding the girlband member image” moment to talk about how much she loves these boyz. I just hope it’s “Black Magic” she shades.

19. Not the Bounce Back beach balls in the last slide! Reduce, reuse, recycle!

robots need oil likes this.
  20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Why? She could have maybe learned a few things.

Dynamo, GimmeWork, myblood and 21 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.