Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 119 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Bad boy for life

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  2. The universal panning….
    [​IMG]

3. Mmm… don’t know about that, cousin. The official video (well, the animated portion of it at least) is creative and a cute throwback to opening credits from various 80s romantic comedies that were animated, it suits the song and, at least for me, made me like it.

The vertical video is just… them posing and doing odd moves while (uncomfortably) close. It’s wholly unremarkable and Jesy is styled and acting like she’s from a completely different video.

4. The remix with Busta slaps even harder!

Daszek likes this.
  5. The Liam Payne approach down to a T.

lushLuck, elektroxx and kingbm like this.
  6. Now go catch up on the Housewives threads you wench!!!

Jonathan27, lushLuck, drewsky and 4 others like this.
  7. The guy in this reaction video saying "what is she mixed with?" really says it all.

vendredi likes this.
  8. Can you please post as normal, I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve by me needing to squint.

Rob, Gintoki, PERMOTIO and 7 others like this.
  9. I don't know why this needs to be in tiny script. Most girl/boy bands amount to more than the sum of their parts, even the ones that aren't that good. You'd be quicker listing the ones that actually do (or did) contain potential solo superstars in the making.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  10. Command plus babes.

11. Talking about nothing other than the song…I really like it. I think it’s a hit.

Sorry. I know that’s a bad take on here

12. The more I think about this single, the more I want to listen to Adele to prepare for next week.

shindymindy and adrielsaul like this.
  13. Just hit reply and type babe, being hard to read is too extra, Jesy is bringing enough of that.

14. Not the mod dragging! This has been such a great Pop Justice release day thread for a whole other plethora of reasons than usual.

shindymindy, itylts and Sugaboy like this.
  15. It's not personal; I don't really get it when anyone else does it either. If it's worth saying, it's worth saying in your big voice.

Salami likes this.
  16. BADDIES TYPE LIKE THIS.

17. This response though -

myblood, Overdose, Verandi and 11 others like this.
  18. The energy in this video cleansed the song from my mind.

19. I've had "island gyal island gyal" stuck in my head since that one tweet and have been listening to this song on repeat. So that's what i'm taking from this thread dd.

20. She's already profited, simply by anyone outside of Britain giving her the time of day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.