Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 193 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. That was a very honest take from his side on the whole situation which I appreciate. The best thing about that video however is his complete stanning for JoJo and the most liked comment also putting respect on her name!!! Now go stream trying not to think about it.

2. UK iTunes:

#3, #29 Little Mix "I love you"

#5, #53 Jesy Nelson "Boyz"

:D

Last edited: Oct 13, 2021
  3. Another rise on Spotify hurry up Adele x

4. I see @Minorkey beat me to "Nice Boys" by Amy Studt, but I'd like to add that the WAWA remix slaps!

... also,

Dennis likes this.
  5. The way this thread derails for the better dddd

6. This is brilliant.
    It's missing 'Boys' by B.O.N. (What a banger) and 'Boy Like You' by Charlee (Was a Ke$ha demo).

SeedySmith likes this.
  7. I hope her next single has a familiar title too.

'Come on Over' perhaps.

londonrain likes this.
  8. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

9. I wonder if there is a second single Ready to go, and what that music video will be like?

10. What Jesy thinks her career progression is

Elysium, nooniebao, Daszek and 3 others like this.
  11. So, in all seriousness, do you think there is anything Jesy can really do to fix everything that has happened and gain back some of the goodwill? Or is she done forever? An apology doesn’t seem like it would even help at this point

12. I think an apology specifically to Leigh-Anne for the comments in the Instagram live would probably help her case a bit... And a strong exfoliation.

Inky, myblood, Bobbyrae and 67 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

lushLuck, Macsun, Bobbyrae and 17 others like this.
  14. Single 2 is going to be her with no makeup on singing about her mistakes, isn’t it?

15. I am biracial, no matter what they say...

16. I suspect there will be some damage limitation done if she gets an interview and a not so blackfishing performance. They are probs my scouting for white male dancers right now.

Elysium and girlsaloudjunkie like this.
  17. At this point is kinda obvious that what she will do to change the situation will not be genuine. If she will do anything at all.

slaybellz likes this.
  18. I am howling at Zach Campbell saying “Taylor Swift is the last white woman that just wants to be white.” Ddddd.

19. Single 2

AllRed likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.