Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Would it be too... harsh a take to call her a bully though? The biggest bully here is Nicki Minaj and all Jesy did was just... sitting there. I don’t know. Does that make you a complicit bully of some sort?

2. Can't believe this one hasn't been mentioned yet:

Wishlight, Ashling92, kingbm and 3 others like this.
  3. Ok, maybe slightly harsh, but her laughing along to Nicki’s comments and her silence regarding not defending Leigh- Anne ( her band mate for 10 years) whilst she receives horrific abuse online is very telling.

4. Not this gif.
    [​IMG]

myblood, sesita, Wishlight and 5 others like this.
  5. I would call her a bully, and she’s honestly the worst kind. It’s all very underhanded with the planted PR stories labeling Leigh-Anne as the real bully, causing Jesy further anguish as she hides behind Nicki Minaj. A very shameless display of a distressed white women crying wolf and benefitting from a system and industry that doesn’t believe black women and is quick to make them out to be the villain.

6. Her actions shows what little respect she has towards Leigh-Anne someone in her own words she regarded as a ‘sister’. If she actually respected that bond she wouldn’t have let Nicki unfairly tear Leigh-Anne to shreds. Everything about this release is just insidious and crass.

7. As a wise woman once said:

"There are two kinds of evil people; people who do evil stuff and people who see evil stuff being done and don't try to stop it."

8. Screaming.

I Love You is #2 on UK iTunes.

9. The tired tale of a broken person hurting other people without care.

myblood, Wishlight, Elysium and 3 others like this.
  10. @VivaForever are you going to update the list babe? Please do.

11. The way Spotify brought up Debbie Gibson before Charli when I searched for "girls night out." It knows me. Not that Debbie's is probably any better.

Can't believe I forgot this one-two punch from the '80s queen of lolpop:

Silly boyyyyyyssss...

Also:

12. And

A banger!

Mr_Matt, Mvnl, K94 and 1 other person like this.

13. Tee-hee

2014, fancygreen, inevitable and 3 others like this.

14. This bop came to me while I was wondering around Tesco looking for baking supplies.

15. Let's hear it for the boyzzzzz.

Also this absolute classic:

drewsky and Andy French like this.

16. I am a FLOP STAN:

And with that, the playlist is up to date @Vasilios. "163 songs, about 10 hr." Kylie at Glasto.gif

Dennis likes this.
  18. Second single confirmed:

I didn't believe in guilty pleasures until 15.42 on October 13, 2021.​

Mr_Matt, Wishlight, Elysium and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.