Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 210 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I fully support Mollie King pulling a Phil Collins on this thread dddd.

lushLuck, sesita, Jonathan27 and 32 others like this.
  2. Mollie King is just Jesy Nelson for people whose Ava Max is Natalia Kills and Ed Sheeran is Phil Collins.

lushLuck, sesita, TRAVVV and 6 others like this.
  3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

[​IMG]

All I can conclude from this is that Mollie does not deserve this slander.

lushLuck, sesita, Jonathan27 and 64 others like this.
  4. Yeah I would not be surprised at all if she pulled out either. She has nothing to gain by performing on there, it wouldn't give the song much of a second life.

2014 likes this.
  5. How do you even recover from release week alone. This has to be the most embarrassing career launch... ever?

6. Can't they all just get in a room and talk it out? Find a resolution, come together and learn from all this shiz for everyone's sake. I don't think anyone wants to see them all fall out.

7. She kept going on about how excited she was to perform the song and I believe she is rehearsing this week for a performance? Unsure if it’s Graham Norton or not, but I don’t see her dropping out, as much as she should.

8. You really think it's that simple? If it could've been talked out, it would've happened years ago when Leigh and others broached the topic. Jesy still doesn't understand why she's in the wrong.

10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

At this point I fail to see why Leigh-Anne would ever want to be in a room with Jesy again. She has an album to promote, twins to look after, and friends who actually have her back. Why would she even bother speaking to Jesy?

sesita, tea, GimmeWork and 38 others like this.
  11. I don't wish to imply that it's simple. Is it ever simple to get in a room together with people in situations where there are fall-outs? No. It's going to be tough. There's no doubt about that and I'm sure there is lots of historical stuff that we don't know about that makes this even more complex.

12. Sam

Sam

grow up

tea, Wishlight, Blond and 8 others like this.
  13. That's a very good point. Thinking about it again, I'm not sure I'd want to. Being a parent is hard work. Need to save all the energy she has.

I guess my thought is, what way can they all get though this in the most dignified way? I suppose, that feels impossible when everything we've seen and read is so undignified. Horrible.

14. Excuse me?

15. How have the girls been anything but dignified? They’ve given no time to Jesy and her messiness. Their silence and their decision not to comment shows a maturity and class, that right now, Jesy could only dream of.

The only person who lacks dignity is the 30 year old woman who continues to black fish. Who happily destroyed her legacy and any good will she had from the fans. Who sat and laughed as her former friend and colleague was attacked by an equally undignified celebrity.

dvno, XXX, AlmostFamous and 20 others like this.
  16. I was thinking of Jesy - but the impact has spread to attention on the others.

17. If she had any ounce of shame she would pull out of performing on Graham Norton. I don’t see it doing any good for her….but she doesn’t.

inevitable, shindymindy and slaybellz like this.
  18. Have to agree. It's making me cringe just thinking about it.

19. The cringe if she goes on TV and pulls the “THiS iS tHE mUSiC i’VE aLwAYs wANteD tO mAKE!” card again.

20. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Stream talent!

XXX, AlmostFamous, Wishlight and 17 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.