Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 212 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

lushLuck, sesita, Jonathan27 and 38 others like this.
  2. My boyfriend read me that NPR review while I was having my tea and I almost choked because I was laughing so hard. Gah, nothing like a good, relentless dragging to nourish the soul!

3. I think a mod accidentally edited this in instead of quoting? It's If This Is Love (samples Yazoo's Situation).

4. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Just checked and it was @Mvnl who edited it instead of replying. I’ve reverted your post now.

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Yeah, sorry bout that, no clue how it happened..

6. Oh, it's fine; it amused me.

7. Dd that post also made me think of this!!

Pretty Places likes this.

8. Damn, double homicide.

9. Mean Girlz? On my Popjustice? It's more likely than you think.

10. Just killed another career it’s a mild day.

lushLuck, GimmeWork, sesita and 34 others like this.
  11. NPR taking a little break from ruminating about childhoods spent picking apples at grandma's farm to fucking ether Jesy Nelson is SENDING me afdjlkfj

With "Boyz," Nelson (you might know her — if nowhere else — from viral "balegdeh" meme fame) commits the cardinal solo career sin: being boring. Alongside toothless lyrics about liking men with tattoos, Nelson contributes a nondescript vocal that attempts to invoke the spirit of "Dirrty"-era Christina Aguilera but ends up being a bad Camila Cabello impression. Nicki Minaj is the only redeemable part of "Boyz," which makes sense for two reasons: One, Minaj can save any song with a couple of bars. Two, as seen over the past few months, she has done an incredible job of aligning herself with things that are just The Worst.

[​IMG]

12. One of the songs got re-recorded by Steps for their last album. “To the beat of my heart”. Mollie has songwriting credits on the song. It’s so good! I wish Mollie released it. I’d love to hear her version.

13. Did I hear Mollie King?

sesita, Jonathan27, K94 and 28 others like this.
  14. Why was the hand on the hip like the go to move for them?

sesita, myblood, Jonathan27 and 13 others like this.
  15. It was the only move they could pull off successfully and simultaneously.

JMRGBY, lushLuck, sesita and 60 others like this.
  16. Well her real face will be hidden with the amount of fake tan she’ll have on.

17. The main Little Mix account has now unfollowed Jesy too.

GimmeWork, sesita, myblood and 65 others like this.
  18. Dropped out of the top 40 on Spotify already.

Sprockrooster, myblood, tea and 45 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.