Jesy Nelson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really see her doing a full 180 and releasing a teary-eyed "this is the real me" ballad as single #2, I imagine it'll probably be more like an extremely radio-friendly empowering and/or faux-nostalgic midtempo semi-bop feat. a B-list rapper (I was going to say Saweetie, but not sure if it's very realistic given she just worked with Little Mix a few months ago), something to really try getting the locals on board, since I doubt there's much hope for a dedicated fanbase at this point.
I think she may do subtle tone downs with the blackfishing and appropriation. Just like this pic she uploaded yesterday. It’s a little toned down but still not pale white girl from Romford.

He / Him
I'm sure its been discussed but I just noticed she's been edited out of every cover art on last.fm dddd.

Screenshot-2021-10-20-at-18-25-34.png

I’m not here for the pile-on criticising her for her looks, attitude and voice while in the group, and trying to airbrush and revise her contributions.

It’s the opposite of helpful when it comes to the message about blackfishing getting through, enables her to more legitimately play the ‘haters gonna hate’ card, and drowns out black voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.