Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 265 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. To be honest both Cheryl and Jesy are great dancers and performers. I know Jesy is public enemy number 1 on this forum currently and the Jingle Bell performance wasn’t the best but trying to make out that the girl isn’t a strong dancer/performer overall is nonsense .

2. Perhaps it wasn't intended but to me that sounds quite flippant and dismissive of the genuine issues behind the position many people are taking with regards to Jesy.

3. The way this is a compliment and insult to Cheryl at the same time. I screamed, I did.

Wishlight, dirtypony, Island and 49 others like this.
  4. Don't do Ed like that.

5. Forgive me if this has already been posted, but I can't stop watching it.

When the audience starts crying, I lose it every time.

Wishlight, neinzedd, hallkyon and 8 others like this.
  6. This is my current fave. I'm cackling @ 8am in the morning.

7. The drags ain’t even fun anymore it’s just…tragic

8. Me when another season of Drag Race rolls around.

Wishlight, dirtypony, j267 and 25 others like this.
  9. Mesy Nelson

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

[​IMG]

11. There's been a bit of a gap for single number 2. I wonder what the delay is about?

Update: Neverminded! I found a recent article that she is writing with a writer from Little Mix for single 2.

12. I completely forgot this entire thing happened. She got dragged for 2 weeks and promptly disappeared. Is this that Mandela effect people are always talking about?

Dreampopboy likes this.
  13. The way she botched both her debut and LM's final hurrah...

14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Something tells me she'd love anything related to Mandela.

15. So much for the new sound, and “making the music she always wanted to make”…

16. Couldn't be that the single was commercially unsuccessful, critically lambasted, mocked widely, and generally awful, could it?

17. RMK

RMK

This isn't a post for sympathy, but I doubt she's doing well after all the backlash. Jesy should've never come back into the public eye, she cannot handle it.

18. The way she behaved… you’d think she’s courting it. For someone who supposedly been through so much…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.