Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 275 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. I wonder if she’s bought a ticket for the live stream.

2. It feels like she'd be more successful being on a reality show than as a pop star at this point.

GimmeWork, Uno and Mr_Matt like this.
  3. It would depend which show. She's undoubtedly talented so would probably do well on something like Strictly, but if it was a show like the jungle that relies solely on personality then I could see her saying something stupid and doing herself even more damage.

shindymindy likes this.
  4. She probably will do a reality show to gain exposure for the album I bet.

I am still interested in what she puts out musically, but the way she goes about things is a major turn off.

5. Reality show hasn't been tied up to an album since 2007 and Peter Andre.

Andrew, lushLuck and Pretty Places like this.
  6. And something Jesy would do. I mean, her last song and music video was of that era ha!

Redout and Mr_Matt like this.
  7. At this rate she'll be duetting with Liam Payne.

Uno, kingbm, Pretty Places and 3 others like this.
  8. Let’s give my boy some credit, even Liam Payne would pass.

Last edited: May 10, 2022
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Once she gets out of all…this, I think she’d actually make a great presenter. She has a lot of maturing to do though! Boyz is enough evidence that music isn’t for her anymore…

10. Having a bath. Classic baddie behaviour.

Last edited: May 16, 2022
  11. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Maybe she's finally washed off the tan?

12. You've done several bad things, Jesy.

13. In full makeup.

14. ADM

ADM

I don't think (right now) she has the empathy to be a TV presenter. I keep thinking of 'she handles it better than me' when asked about Leigh-Annes documentary. Jesy likes it to be the Jesy show.

15. As if she's going to be top of Strictly's wish list. Celebrity Ex On The Beach, if she's lucky.

16. Eating French Fries in the bath...

[​IMG]

17. Music could be for her if she'd stop going for the fucking dumbest material ever and actually put some thought into what she's doing. But the way things are going, that ain't likely.

18. Do you think a "congratulations girls, good luck and thank you" from her on the night of their final show might have appeased the Little Mix fanbase a bit ?
    To me it's sad she didn't at least acknowledge their final show but I guess any association or good will is long gone now.
    It's gotta sting at least a little seeing them go out on top and on their own terms.

shindymindy likes this.
  19. RMK

RMK

It would’ve been foolish to expect her to, and also feel like severe backtracking. We all know she genuinely isn’t here for the girls, why fake it?

20. Most fans moved on, I feel like we have in this thread too. Which is good!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.