Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 279 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Like I've been in Jesy's position before, where I've driven people away and been in such a bad place mentally that I've done things that have hurt other people. But those are the moments where you take a step back, try and figure out where you've gone wrong and allow yourself to grow from it.

Jesy however seems completely unwilling to do that. Despite how many people have tried to discuss it with her, and despite all the (deserved) backlash she's received for it, she is getting even more brazen with her blackfishing. It seems like it's at a point now where she simply doesn't care and she sees all the criticism as "haterz who are trying to bring her down!!!".

Some people refuse to be held accountable for their actions and would rather just play the victim, and to me it seems like Jesy is one of those people.

Truce, xondus, Sunny B and 14 others like this.
  2. Does she absolutely have to?

3. Hopefully her retirement from the industry.

4. The wording of the tweet is so funny to me hhhjfkdw.

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

She just really keeps pushing that 'bad' angle huh?
    The whole 'raaaaah I'm such a bad girl doing bad things with the bad boyz, did I mention I'm bad??' shtick.. would be cute if she were 16 (maybe not but more excusable)

6. No way no way! (Wna wna)

7. Has anyone seen her most recent Instagram story?

She has a video of her dog asking “is there a need to be in my grill this much?”

Second-hand embarrassment.

Staticboombox and Mr_Matt like this.
  8. I’m curious just to hear the song and direction.

Creguk likes this.
  9. The smoking images are awful.

10. She surely won’t go full on rnb? I imagine something mid tempo that just won’t go anywhere.

11. I’m expecting a slow love song showing her voice to win people back, which won’t happen.

Last edited: May 23, 2022
    Creguk and Mr_Matt like this.
  12. Let's cleanse this thread a bitsy

13. Only baddies smoke in bed!

GodsAndMonsters and Mvnl like this.
  14. SBK

SBK

Here for her "label want a cover to try and rescue their investment" era...

Mr_Matt likes this.
  15. Ew.

Mr_Matt likes this.
  16. I would honestly howl.

17. So she did do a bad thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.