Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 280 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. RMK

RMK

Fergie, I'm so sorry...

2. Imagine if she becomes their new female member!

YourLeadSinger and steste like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The things that people think need leaking.....who'd ever want this?

Atletico and Sleepycat like this.
  4. But its too 3008 and late

5. This is that one for ladies!

popjunkie likes this.
  6. Somehow this seems perfect for her. Dated, "past it" music collab.

JasonJay, Rob, Mr_Matt and 1 other person like this.
  7. A Jesy + Black Eye Peas collab has the potential to objectively be the worst thing ever.

8. I cannot wait!!

9. [​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  11. The worst song of all time is potentially upon us and I'm extremely excited. I want a car crash, a want something worse than ME!, I want social media to implode. Give it to me now!

12. I have no interest in Jesy whatsoever, but this thread is a ride.

13. The bad gal is coming for Fergie's wig.

[​IMG]

14. I Gotta Feeling this isn't going to end well. I wish Jesy would just Shut Up.

15. Jade Ewen scurrying to the Sugababes after My Man flopped

16. At least the Sugababes had been successful relatively recently; About You Now was only two years old at that point.

The Black Eyed Peas haven't had a proper hit in over a decade.

londonrain likes this.
  17. It’s a lighthearted joke :)

Sam, Blond, GodsAndMonsters and 14 others like this.
  18. They’ve had massive hits the past couple of years around the world with those faux Latin singles no? And the Shakira feature. The UK isn’t the only market.

19. I know!

I feel like this move is as much a grab for relevance on Will.i.am's part as much as anything else; the group's career is in the doldrums, he hasn't produced a successful track for anyone else since the execrable Scream & Shout (a full decade ago), and judging by ITV booting the show from its usual Q1 slot and apparently scrapping the live shows to cut costs, The Voice is on its last legs too.

20. From what I can gather on Wikipedia, the only songs they've released that have been massive hits anywhere have been Ritmo (Bad Boys For Life) and Girl Like You, both propped up by hugely successful Latin artists.

And I think it's pretty abundantly clear that they're not getting Jesy on board to try and consolidate their success in Bolivia or El Salvador.

londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.