Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 281 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. You’re being obtuse but work. You said they haven’t had a hit in a decade which is a lie.

Verandi and HolyWater like this.
  2. Maybe they think she’s something she’s not dddd

londonrain likes this.
  3. I guess I should have added "here" to my original comment, but then I suspect someone else on another thread might have got...whatever this was, so I'm glad I gave you an outlet.

4. Happy to help!

5. Bring on the clownery! I've just about recovered from the Boyz campaign + Jingle Bell Ball messery, here for another ride on the Jesy-go-round.

6. Meow girls!

7. Is there a reason we’re all believing that random Twitter account? Are they reliable?

londonrain likes this.
  8. She was in the studio with Will.i.am last year so it definitely tracks.

Island, JasonJay, collxtion and 4 others like this.
  9. Ah I wasn’t aware of that, thanks for the info.

10. I feel like she just got dropped here from the year 2008 and hasn't updated her references.

Trouble in Paradise and JasonJay like this.
  11. It’s not like she has a plethora of collaborators to chose from though. Nobody current like SG Lewis or even lesser names will want to associate so she’s left with old geezer from the pub.

12. Yeah from everything we know about Jesy, this is more of a "let's help eachother reciprocally" case and not really "Jesy desperately wanted to work with BEP". I'm sure she would go for a more "bad boy" approach when it comes to a collaboration were she given the chance.

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

She probably grew up listening to them so I doubt it's a case of 'ah yes let's help poor Will.I.Am out here'. They're not exactly a guarantee for success anymore but.. she could do worse.
    Bring on her The Time (Bad Bit)

itylts likes this.
  14. Bring on her never releasing music again and going away.

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Well yeah, I just wanted to reference the Black Eyes Peas at their worst, it's not like I'm highly anticipating this mess

16. Rob

Rob

I'm more excited for this thread's reactions than a further single from Jesy.

17. It honestly can’t be worse than “The Time (Dirty Bit)”.

Some of those are really nice pics, and she could play a mature “bad girl” angle (I.e. a sultry, temptress) if her team was smart but she is coming across as immature and try-hard.

londonrain likes this.
  18. Her solo career getting the kiss of death from Black Eyed Peas is kinda very on brand, innit?

19. Okay, who did this?!

20. She’s been in the studio with Tayla Parx a lot the last couple of months according to Tayla’s Instagram.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.