Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 288 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Yes, she posted a video of the message thread on her Instagram and there's more:

Screenshot_20220615-211903_Video Player.jpg

Never fails to make me cackle ffff

2. She seems pretty happy posting selfies and living the influencer life, which is lucky as other career prospects are thin on the ground right now. She could try the apology/education route but it seems unlikely as she continues to exhibit the same problematic behaviour. It would also require her to quit the fake tan nn.

Reality tv isn't likely to help when it's her personality that's the problem. I think we'll see her on Strictly at some point but unless she does some considerable work on herself it's not going to do much for her career. Popstars already face an uphill battle on that show due to having a perceived advantage.

Andrew likes this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Whatever show she'd do she'd seriously need the editors on her side for it to do her any favours.

Wishlight, neinzedd and Sleepycat like this.
  4. Towie or Geordie Shore then?

5. Celebrity Karaoke.

Blue6010 likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. Say "mental" one more time I swear to God.

AllRed and londonrain like this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. She probably played Boyz.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
  11. The pic with the dog slippers ..!

12. From when she got weirdly excited over a fan suggesting "Nelsonators" as a fandom name I expected things to go downhill.

Redout and superloves like this.

13. surely not???

1outside and lucasdc like this.
  14. It's not.

15. “Jesynators”

Christ.

16. Racists is shorter!

17. We know this but she would require a touch of self-awareness to recognise it.

The problematic behaviour wouldn’t damage her on Strictly (UK audiences etc) but… that lack of self-awareness means she would need to heavily lean into the social media trolling from her documentary to gain support.

Plus, that lack of self-awareness? She’ll do I’m A Celebrity instead for the money rather than use the worse pay from Strictly to build a career…

18. Oh God don't frighten me like that again, from the clip this sounded like a stone cold bop so please no.

19. Jesynators????

5HR.gif

JasonJay and itylts like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.