Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 299 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. The fact she's been able to keep the album kinda confirms she was self financing the studio time, no?

Surely she has to see there is no way she's going to make enough money out of this album to buy her 10 minutes on the sunbed.

2. When Jesy talks about releasing anything now she's been dropped:

[​IMG]

3. Well, she can still be signed to nicki minaj's record label for our fears ddd

Holly Something likes this.
  4. How does that work? The record label would refund her if they went ahead and released the album?

5. More like the record label would buy off the album from her and do the heavylifting of marketing and distributing it for their own gain.

That's if they like and believe in it, which isn't the case here hihi.

TRAVVV and Holly Something like this.
  6. Jesy when Polydor fished her masters out from the office temps bin and told her to take the album with her because they don't want it:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
    TRAVVV, Elysium, papatrick and 24 others like this.
  7. Good luck releasing that album you speak of.

8. Oh, for sure she's going to 're-launch' with a ballad and try to get sympathy and people back on her side. I do think it's way too late for that to work though. Perhaps if she'd rushed it out as a follow up to Boyz but leaving it this long..? I think people will see right through it (hopefully).

It'll be a whole 'I don't see colour, I just see the person inside and so should you' situation.

Jordtayylor and Conan like this.
  9. Rob

Rob

I doubt Onika even remembers who she is.

10. I have an awful feeling that the general public will lap up what she puts out.

sesita, shindymindy and Conan like this.
  11. Almost sounds like a rap verse for her inevitable "Ur just Haterz" song.

P'NutButter likes this.
  12. Well they haven’t so far…

Stewart, phily693, Alenko and 13 others like this.
  13. She needs to retire from showbusiness. For her sake as well as for everyone else's sake.

14. [​IMG]

15. You know how we always yearn for a shelved album to eventually somehow emerge? This is not one of them.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  16. She’ll be selling this album on her website for £5 with a signed bottle of fake tan soon enough.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  17. Or that the songs were just so bad that Polydor knew they wouldn't be able to sell them off to anyone else.

johnny_tsunami and Sam like this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

At best, she has unmastered WAV files. She can front for social media all she wants but that "album" doesn't have a title, a photoshoot, or a price tag. Someone pinch her cos she is literally DREAMING.

GodsAndMonsters, TRAVVV, tea and 43 others like this.
  19. This has to be one of the most catastrophic bag fumblings in music history. The way she squandered so much good will so quickly - it’s almost impressive. And all she had to do was listen to what those around her were trying to educate her about rather than doubling down on the nonsense. And also have better taste in music. A shame!

20. I don’t know why but this made me choke

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.