Jesy Nelson (...) | Page 309 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson (...)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. I genuinely don't think it'll happen because Jesy has clearly burned every bridge connecting her to them.

2. Fans liked Siobhan and Geri and enjoyed their various solo endeavours. This is Jesy - completely different situation.

3. I shall see in the future I guess.

4. Bang on, I just don't see what would be in it for the others?

Music Is Death likes this.
  5. Fan demand played an important role as well. Fans wanted them to reunite. In this case…

6. It's far too fresh and raw, give it five/ten years and things could be a lot different.

7. I think we should truly close this thread. There are no music news about her and, bluntly put together, she does not deserve the promotional window this place provides to pop music lovers. It is for the best - let's give time to real artistry.

1outside, Wishlight, Sam and 16 others like this.
  8. Agreed

Wishlight, Sam, GimmeWork and 2 others like this.
  9. A cautionary tale on what not to do when going solo.

Dynamo likes this.
  10. I love that this thread has been, by far, the most successful part of her solo ‘career’.

11. and neither Geri or Siobhan were ever as disrespectful/hurtful to their former band members as Jesy has been.

kingbm and Mr_Matt like this.
  12. Destroy this thread!

Txetxu likes this.
  13. Animal Crossing ha impact with all these farming games and shit. She did that.

papatrick, soratami and djmakemewet like this.
  14. I vote to not close the thread. Where will we drag her if there are any future developments in her alleged career?

Martyn, soratami and dirtypony like this.
  15. Here

16. I don’t see the girls wanting to reunite with her.

They’re all very strong women and it sounds like they had tired of trying to educate her long before she left the group.

They’re also extremely self-aware and know it’s not what they need anymore.

They’ve proven they can do it as a 3 and I can’t speak for everyone but I think they’ve had one of their most exciting times as a 3.

17. bonnieetclyde likes this.
  18. I'm not sure closing one of the most active and amusing threads in the forum just because the artist doesn't "deserve" to have one is really the way to go. The people who have a kii here would be the ones losing in this situation, not Jesy. It's not like an almost entirely negative thread on forum.popjustice.com, a place that hasn't even been open to new registrations since 2019, is doing much in the way of promoting her career.

fancygreen, StratusJM, Aiden and 51 others like this.
  19. I’ve said it before but begging to close a thread of an unpopular artist is defeating the whole point of a forum. Other threads have gotten that treatment because people couldn’t behave in them. No one here is stanning Jesy and some interesting conversation has happened because of her antics. The 50 gays that read this forum aren’t going to impact her (alleged) career in any meaningful way nn.

20. Move it to comeback corner and let us still have our fun x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.