Jhené Aiko - Chilombo (3rd Studio Album) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Jhené Aiko - Chilombo (3rd Studio Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Yes, it's obviously a mid-tempo break up song so I don't really get why that Twitter user deemed it as a bop; but regardless I am excited!

Oh also, this actual bop has finally a music video. (three or four months too late and she is not even in it...)

Crisp X and TRAVVV like this.
  2. So smooth! I know "Trip" was 50 tracks long and should have satisfied my appetite for 10 years - and it did - but I still want new music from her!

TRAVVV and sesita like this.
  3. I'd like something a bit more refined from her next. A concise, 10-12 track album with songs that feel & sound fully fleshed out. I've appreciated her stream-of-consciousness vibe on her last few releases, but I just know she has a classic up her sleeve if she really wants to deliver one.

TRAVVV likes this.
  4. It's just another Jhene song, basically, you can pretty much predict how it's going to sound, but it's nice. She's pissed. Dddd.

sesita and Crisp X like this.
  5. This is lovely, nothing groundbreaking for sure but I love how honest she gets in those freestyles.

6. It is very typical Jhené but I love how she always gives it all in her lyrics and delivery. You can feel every word she is singing.

godspeed and sesita like this.
  7. I can’t believe this thread only has four pages? Trip was my album of 2017.

kevinnnk and godspeed like this.
    sesita and TRAVVV like this.
  9. Jhene Aimamiwhoami

10. nooniebao likes this.
  11. Can we assume the album is called "Protection" or "Protected"?

12. I wouldn't say we could assume just yet but it seems very possible.

13. I thought the album would be called Chilombo? (Her family name).

14. Okay so this is barely a song, but I quite loved every minute of it? It helped me calm down in a way I didn't expect to...Trigger Protection Mantra indeed ddd.

15. Triggered remix feat. 21 Savage and Summer Walker:

TRAVVV and sesita like this.
  16. Another Triggered remix. This one features Saweetie:

Mirwais Ahmadzaï and Gintoki like this.
  17. In my gym, they constantly playing Trigger as a song for stretching after HIIT workout, so it got me hooked.....but is it charting anywhere since Jhene pushing it with remixes?

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.