Jibbs Feat Melody (Of PCD) | The Popjustice Forum

Jibbs Feat Melody (Of PCD)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dinno, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Jibbs feat Melody

Jibbs Feat. Jibbs In Stores October 24

The highly anticipated album from the Big Big Kid Jibbs entitled Jibbs Feat. Jibbs is hitting stores October 24th. Production on the album come courtesy of Da Beatstaz, David Banner and Polow Da Don and boasts features from Chamillionaire, Lil' Wayne, Yung Joc,
    Melody of The Pussycat Dolls and more...

Source: http://www.jibbsmusic.com/news/default.aspx/nid/8999

2. Finally another doll beside nicole will get a chance to shine
    and show people that nicole is not the only singer and talent in the group
    but Jibbs would have to release the collabo as a single so everybody
    will get to hear and see it, so people can see another dolls beside nicole singing.

Im glad melody is doing her thang on the side while still apart of pcd
    just like nicole.

Jibbs is a 17 year old rapper who perfromed with the dolls
    on fashion rocks.

3. I heard he was 15. He also has that dumb song "Chain Hang Low" that samples the children's nursery rhyme "Do Your Ears Hang Low". It's horrible. But i've heard that Dr. Luke is doing some production on his album, which should be interesting.

4. Chain Hang Low is the most brilliant song to come out of this year. And by "the most brilliant song to come out of this year" I mean "the reason why hiphop needs to go away". It's really sad when a song is so shitty it leaves a stain.

PCD can't even help this one.

5. Except she clearly is by a country mile. Melody's piss-weak wailings on 'Buttons' and the new one let down what are otherwise strong singles.

6. Well i disagree we´ve only heard melody wail
    never really sing a few line im sure she´s talented too
    i can´t wait to hear the song.
    And we got carmit too im sure she´s an awesome singer as well.

7. melody's wailing sounds alot like xtina's wailing.

8. I can't tell many of the Pussycat Dolls apart. There are two which clearly stand out from the others though. Nicole, because she is the only one who does anything, and Carmit because, well despite the way they seem to try and hide her in their videos she still looks very different compared to the others.

Which one is Melody? Is it that one who looks a bit like a Hungry Hungry Hippo? If so, then yes I agree her singing was rubbish and superfluous on the last two singles.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.