JLS - JLS | The Popjustice Forum

JLS - JLS

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

I hope they flop and fuck off. the song is horrible.

2. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

where's ruth?

3. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

I think it sounds quite poptastic actually. At least it isn't a ballad. I thought their album wasn't coming out until the autumn though, so this is quite early innit?

4. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

I actually don't think it sounds as awful as everyone expected....

5. primrose12

primrose12 Guest

Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

hope these guys are promoted well i saw them live on wednesday and they have every potiential, good vocals from high pitched to low, work well together, got fashion and one of the best personnalities imho. I even got to meet Jb he is such a loveable and good looking boy mmmmm.

i hope mary gets a double aside with their video version of stand by me when they used to be called UFO

mary is a grower. I expected uptempo but i never for once expected them to be a disaster they may not be popular as diana or ruth on this popjustice forum, but nationally they are rising .........

6. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

I wanted JLS to win actually and I agree with primrose12, I hope they are promoted well and they do have a lot of potential. They really could be great. I think the song is a grower. It's not as bad as I thought on first listen.

7. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

Eoghan, JLS............is this all part of an elaborate marketing plan to make Alex's single sound absolutely mind blowing in comparison?

Island likes this.
  8. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

It's actually ok it aint THAT bad!
    It kinda sounds like Akon - Lonely..

9. primrose12

primrose12 Guest

sean we usually do agree on things dont we.

10. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

We really do!

I hope this is successful for them. It'd be sad to see all that potential go to waste.

11. primrose12

primrose12 Guest

yeah your right as much as i know they could do really well im still worried that even though their building a big fan base at the moment it can still go wrong if their management chooses wrong singles or rushes them. I do not want them to be forgotten in 2years, seriously.

12. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I like the song! :-)

The last UK boybands I liked were A1 and Blue. Unless Fascination will try to debut a Boys Aloud.

Anyway, I'm more excited for A1's return.

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

There's better boybands around than his.

14. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

Billiam?

(WE WILL NOT FORGET)

15. Hot_Mess29

Hot_Mess29 Guest

I like the song, I should really stop reading comments before hearing a song like when Beyonce's new singles came out and everyone was like 'It's awful!!!!' and that put me off even giving them a try, and they were actually pleasant songs.

16. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

I just wanna drool over their video's......they can stick around as long as they want.

17. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

Better In Time rehash?

18. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

I really thought they'd be a success and would release some interesting R&B/pop.

C'est la vie.

19. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

Interesting. The ad-libbed rap at the start however is all a bit Simon Webbe c.2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.