JLS - JLS | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

JLS - JLS

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

I don't think judging a song by a lousy quality youtube clip is really all that fair. I'll reserve judgement until I hear it in HQ. And by the comments you have made about them before Maureen it would seem that nothing these 'ladyboys' produce would live up to your standards.

2. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

Heard a demo of this a while back. It's alright. After seeing their fanbase at The X Factor tour though, i'd write them off at your own peril - they seem to appeal to a certain type of girl, and I think they'll do pretty well all things considered...

3. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

100% agree!!

4. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

Hmm, sounds like some old That That song or whatever, not 2009 at least. Who are they anyway...?

5. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

Nice track...

Who's Desire? Another girl group....

6. Re: JLS - Mary (1st Single)

This is like a rehash of Girlicious' "Still In Love", except a lot shitter.

7. It's a bit "all been done before"
    If they're supporting PCD I'll be PISSED.

8. Supporting them where?

9. Oooh I like this!

10. duckface

duckface Guest

Not sure what I think...
    the beat's good but some of the lyrics are, erm, awful. the whole "if i died..." scenario goes on for too long. and "love cpr"?

shame, the chorus ain't bad.

11. I think it's brilliant. I can see this being huge, with enough of a push.

12. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

I would really like a boy band around and I was rooting for them during The X Factor. I like the song on first listen, nothing spectacular but it's okay. I hope it's successful for them!

13. I saw a teenage girl in town the other day wearing a JLS hooded top.

14. primrose12

primrose12 Guest

i agree with you sean. I'm one of the biggest jls fans you can find plus they have great personalities I should know as I got to meet JB.

I think beat again is a grower but i hope I will love it more once the video is out. I want the best for them the beat is cool though but its just a bit computerised. I hope the other tracks showcase their vocals because these guys can sing and plus their hot!!!!

heres a good HQ version of beat again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvLoRMVjbMY

15. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

The song has already grown on me! I do officially really like it now.

I am a big JLS fan too primrose12. Ever since I saw them in the auditions and Marvin, I was sold!

I hope the video is good and has some dancing in it.

16. primrose12

primrose12 Guest

anyways I can imagine a good video for this song especially for the chorus I can imagine the boys spinning round in circles and a hole in the ground creating space between the girls and them with jls looking fierce with open t-shirts. Jb is my eye candy

Im starting too love it now even though I think somethings missing. sean do you still live in america if so were jls talked about when the xfactor was on

17. I really like it, especially the ending! So glad they've been taken away from the Westlife route Louis was pushing them down.

18. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

I do indeed still live in America. No one from The X Factor was talked about from my knowledge. I remember seeing Leona on gossip blogs and some mentions of her on TV when she was on X Factor and right after she won. But this season no one has been talked about over here. I watch the show online and like it a lot more than American Idol.

I hope this is big for JLS. There's no successful boy band out right now. With the right promotion it should be successful I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.