JLS - JLS | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

JLS - JLS

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What the song? well if its good enough for radio one ;)

2. Like how Eoghan was number 1 and his album went platinum...

3. Ummm no. Eggnogs album was rushed and full of covers.. JLS are taking there time. They are the act most in demand and also have a huge following. Everyones loving it... except some.....

4. I'm laughing at the hardcore JLS fangirls, I actually like the song.

5. I had no idea that had happened.

6. Ive met the boys and they are down to earth. I just dont like to see them being hated on. They have worked hard for this and its finally happening. Gosh. Also, the person who slagged off Aston earlier, dont you know hes the most popular one out of thegroup??!!

AmbivalentToBritney and Filler like this.
  7. Which ones Aston? The ugly midget first one on the left? The only one who looks okay is the guy 2nd from the right. The other 2 look like the offspring of Quasimodo.

8. Oh it's just like that N Dubz thread, where do these people come from?!

9. UGLY?!! WTF ARE YOU ON??!! :O ARE YOU A GUY BY ANY CHANCE??

AmbivalentToBritney likes this.
  11. The fact they may or may not be down to earth doesn't really come into it for me. It's not like they'd be the first to be hard-working or down to earth is it?!

If they put out a half-decent song, I'd quite happily admit to liking it. As it happens, I don't think they've shown any signs of long-term success right now. And I don't need any JLS fangirls who will have moved on to their next obsession come January 2010 to tell me how stupid I'm going to look (I laugh out loud at this because it is so hilarious).

P.S. The only good looking one in JLS is the second guy guy from the right.

12. Asston is the little gay one in the corner, you know, the only one that can sing.

13. Oh my days.. For the love of god he is not gay. Also, this new single proves they can all sing. Soo...urmm... thats wrong.

14. Look, I don't like it when people slag off artists I like too - ok, I stick up for them, but I try not to go into overboard. Just leave it, if people don't like JLS - and I'll admit I don't - that's fine because it's just their opinion.
    Well they're hardly female versions of Kelly Clarkson, are they?

15. All I can hear is a computer singing.

16. AS I SAID....WATCH AND SEE.
    MOBOS
    NEYO
    PCD
    SOCCER 6
    ALBUM
    CAPITAL BALL

ONE HIT WONDERS??! WHATEVER!

17. [/quote]
    Well they're hardly female versions of Kelly Clarkson, are they?
    [/quote]

Kelly Clarkson? meh.

18. haha funny. You know damn well they can sing *sigh* Jealously gets you nowhere nowadays/

19. Your obsession with JLS is hardly likely to convert any of us. Just put us off even more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.