JLS - JLS | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum

JLS - JLS

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Breakfast2, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what a dumbass.

he gives no defence, just states that because people make music that he doesn't like, it's all shit. wtf?

2. Re: JLS 3rd Single One Shot

Who the fuck cares about what he thinks??

3. IotV

IotV Guest

"Mika should have been shot at death."

4. jtm

jtm

I do agree with that one (though slapping them should be enough), but only because they should do a medley of their own songs instead. I hate Beatles medleys.

Funny guy, by the way. Who is he?

5. http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/news/rumormill.cgi

If they go with EIL, their US career is dead before it starts.

6. JLS will never make it in the US maybe Europe

7. Stranger things have happened. I wouldn't predict anything. They'll get stick for their dress and the gay rumours ( I wonder how urban * urgh I hate that term* radio will respond to them) will follow but I wouldn't be so sure. If people are requesting them as oppposed to Simon taking them over there ,then who knows. You only get one shot, so make it count, you may never get this moment again.... Ok I'll stop.

8. Grace Kelly was one of the best songs of the decade.

9. JLS will break America easily. They're young, good looking, can sing..etc. Good luck. They deserve it.

10. duckface

duckface Guest

I disagree, but I adore the one about Happy Endings.

11. They need to step up their game on so many levels. Starting with no miming anymore. Especially if they want to make outside the UK.

12. Really? I think it's their most american sounding one. There isn't really a Pop/R'n'B boyband out there in states, is there? And the last ones I remember have never quite made it. So maybe JLS will have some success.

13. duckface

duckface Guest

Beat Again's lyrics are laughable, so them choosing Everybody In Love is understandable, but if anything they've recorded is gonna break them there, it's One Shot.

14. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Beat Again is closet to Jason DeRulo, Gaga, BEP's sound though. Silly scaredy Jive.

15. duckface

duckface Guest

It's really the 'funeral' bit that kills it.

16. The lyrics to all of their singles so far have been laughable.

17. vasilios

vasilios Guest

18. I think Everybody in Love would be the best song to release over there..

Feb 9th ? Is that not too soon :S Would be a bit pointless releasing out there with no promo or anything.. and they are on tour at the moment until early March

Excited to see them on tour.. 18 songs and no miming :O

19. I know :O.. I saw that yesterday and was in shock

Been reported in a few articles today.. DS, the sun etc..
    that theres a label battle going on to sign JLS.. Epic or Jive
    So I guess the rumours were true then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.