Jo O'Meara - With Love | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Jo O'Meara - With Love

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by _Gru_, Mar 17, 2021.

1. It would have been better if it proper “went off” at the end. Full on rock!

2. Jo's cover of The Carpenters' "We've Only Just Begun" was released last week.

Musiquelover64 likes this.
  3. She has a good voice but I do wonder where these covers are leading to? Another album of covers and a tour?

4. I believe she was working on an album of S Club covers but perhaps it'll end up as just a covers album which includes some S Club tracks?

5. I noticed that these latest releases aren't with Metrophonic who she released 'With Love' with. So I'm wondering if that means the S Club covers album is off the cards as it was meant to be done with them?

6. Oh, right. Then who is she working with now? Is she independent and is she funding all these releases herself as I can't imagine she's making a lot of profit.

7. It looks like the release was distributed by a different company called Transcend Music. I saw that one of her close friends manages her too. So I'm guessing this is more of a self-release sort of route.

8. She has a really great voice. These covers she is releasing are okay. I wish she would cover songs that were a bit more unknown or more uptempo.

9. Yeah, it's a bit too 'album for Mother's Day' with some of these covers.

maneater83 likes this.
  10. Lovely to see Cathy Dennis supporting Jo

JasonJay, Sideout and hownee like this.
  11. I’ve been listening to Relentless for the first time since it was released and even though it’s a bit bland as a collection, individually there’s some really beautiful songs. To Ease Your Pain is really lovely.

Sideout likes this.
  12. Just seen the Creep video. It's rather stunning. Nice one Jo!

Creguk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.