JoJo - General Discussion | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

JoJo - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Resi12, Jan 16, 2011.

1. I had no idea until today lol. It all makes sense now.

Sunny B likes this.
  2. Perhaps it's because The High Road was already quite perfect and didn't really *need* updating minus the ballads, but I much prefer what she did with JoJo.

3. How To Touch A Girl sound much less creepy now it’s not sung by a 15 year old.

4. I just love her for doing this. It’s great to listen to this stuff again - I haven’t in ages.

TRAVVV likes this.
  5. I'm hoping she does 'The Other Chick'.

6. I’m putting down some hard cash for these new versions. £35.96 to buy high resolution downloads of all of these tracks that I plan on blasting after work today. She’s earned it this Christmas.

Stopremix and stoicist like this.
  7. I only see the new singles on her Spotify? Where the alberms at?

Sunny B likes this.
  8. I just bought both albums on iTunes. What a moment for her.

TRAVVV and timothy_b like this.
  9. Yeah, Demonstrate is like a whole new song with this 2018 face-lift. SO HAPPY FOR HER (AND US)!

10. Island

Island Staff Member

Luckily Donna Lewis has nothing to worry about.

11. Are the albums only available to download and not stream? THE LEMONADE JUMPED OUT!!!!

Square and Sunny B like this.
  12. It’s on Apple Music.

Sunny B and colouroffensive like this.
  13. 'Keep forgetting (to forget about you) should have been released, an early Xmas present if you like.

TRAVVV likes this.
  14. I think two albums and two bonuses is a pretty fucking great Xmas present.

Music Is Death and Sean_84 like this.
  15. You're not wrong, can't complain. Will be giving these a good listener today, love 'Demonstrate'.

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

"Not That Kinda Girl" still SLAPS.

17. This is one of the most exciting things I have came across in a while and I truly was not expecting it! Finally being able to add "Demonstrate" to my Spotify playlist is a real treat.

18. Tell me why I'm getting legitimately emotional listening to these re-recordings. Let me go find the laminator for my stan card.

We've come a long way from this:

Music Is Death, mpl, Lander and 19 others like this.
  19. I didn't realise how much I needed to listen to The High Road album again. Coming for You is that bop!

Blue6010 likes this.
  20. Cmon Clover Girl PLC lets get this on Spotifyyyy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.