JoJo - Good To Know - AOTY 2020 | Page 74 | The Popjustice Forum

JoJo - Good To Know - AOTY 2020

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Life, Oct 11, 2019.

1. F*ck you radio!

POP:
    50 48 JOJO Man 511 456 55 0.446

+10 Spins
    -4 Bullet
    -0.015 Audience

RHYTHMIC (MOCK-UP):
    ?? ?? JOJO Man 209 147 62 0.314

+9 Spins
    +5 Bullet
    +0.021 Audience

nooniebao and lushLuck like this.
  2. They should send Comeback to radio ASAP with the Tory ft I think it could possibly do something .

3. Quick, someone use the red scenes from the Man video and make a solo video edit of Comeback.

4. Oh MAN. That video is another level of sexy. Just heard the solo version, I don't know why they couldn't just extend it for the feature rather than cut that verse?

5. Okay so, Miss Legend is now a SavageX Ambassador.

slaybellz, Mr Blonde, Blond and 16 others like this.
  6. She is a star in that video.

7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

8. lushLuck likes this.
  9. I knew the lingerie was familiar in the Comeback video! Ms. Fenty has taste and loves talent!

10. I'm gonna need a fuckin'... man.

11. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

This is so sad. How did she miss the entire Top 40?

After Mad Love debuted in the Top 10, I assumed that she'd at least be guaranteed Top 20 debuts from then on out. #48 stings.

12. I’m sad for her, I hope she continues fighting. This is such a good album. I’m really proud of her.

13. Ugh. She has and continues to work so damn hard. Hoping the album has legs.

14. Just ordered a CD online after reading this

Daszek likes this.
  15. UK Album Downloads

#18 (NEW) Good to Know

16. The writing was on the wall looking at the spotify streams sadly.
    Because she didn't release another album for four years. She has lost a lot of fans and general interest since Mad Love. The youtube and spotify numbers make that very clear.

17. More tracks. More tracks. More tracks! She doesn't have the largest fanbase out there but this really would have benefited streams wise from being a 20 tracks long R&B extravaganza not to mention the quality likely wouldn't have dipped from what we've received but the streaming figures would look a lot nicer and the fanbase would be well fed until Lord knows when a new project's coming up.

Releasing a 28 minutes long album after a four years break, no matter how many posts about "but it's so cohesive! it flows so well!" (which it absolutely does) I keep seeing was really, really silly at least from a commercial POV.

xOJakeXo and Vasilios like this.
  18. She's already confirmed more new music is coming later in the year.

19. I'll believe it when I hear it.

Veeis and Bobbyrae like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.