JoJo - Good To Know (Deluxe) + December Baby | Page 117 | The Popjustice Forum

JoJo - Good To Know (Deluxe) + December Baby

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Music Is Death, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Proceeds going to a charity too. Generous queen!

2. This song.

[​IMG]

Give us your little Joni album, Jo. Honestly, I want her to keep doing R&B but she can do everything and I wouldn't mind a project like this in between.

sesita, Music Is Death, -M- and 5 others like this.
  3. Yeah, she continues to do that. She sounds so warm on this, definitely brings me back to Agápē.

TRAVVV likes this.

4. Very nice. Two of her best written songs in recent times, this and Joanna, had nothing to do with love. I hope this signifies that she is ready to tackle a greater variety of themes on her next albums.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    nooniebao, Mr.Arroz, Crisp X and 7 others like this.
  5. The new song is perfection. JoJo really does have the range to try her hand at any genre or style and nail it.

TRAVVV, -M- and Staticboombox like this.
  6. The melodies are stunning. The way the production swells. The vocals. The lyrics. The insights. Kacey vibes.

TRAVVV and pedroleum like this.
  7. I adore "American Mood." I think it's one of my favorite things she's done. The melodies soar, the guitar and strings are a lush backdrop to her tone. I love the outward looking lyrics, too. She's a treasure.

TRAVVV, nooniebao, Untitledjp and 2 others like this.
  8. Joanna, meet Joanne. I’ll show myself out.

jakeyfw likes this.
  9. -M-

-M-

Joanne could never.

TRAVVV, Stopremix and timothy_b like this.
  10. I really like it. It's cute and she sounds great.

11. Slow Burn vibes with this one! Love it!

Stopremix likes this.
  12. Mad Love. era outtake:

13. A bop. All the leaks from that era are so good! They would make a stellar album put together and touched up/finished.

Music Is Death and TRAVVV like this.
  14. Random, but Jordan Fisher of To All The Boys I've Ever Loved and Hamilton said on Twitch that he played the song below for JoJo two days ago and she asked to collab with him on it. Even more notably, he said that she's dating his best friend (no idea who). Dating during this pandemic... must be nice.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. She would suit that song very much actually, would love to hear it.

16. Could really see her on this song. She would sound gorgeous on it! She’s been dating somebody for a while now... I guess that’s still the same person.

17. Guy

Guy

18. Oh. My. God.
    I'm assuming she did this for fun, and the money dddd.

Anyway, has anyone who got a ticket and merch for the Christmas concert recieved their merch yet? I got a signed good to know vinyl, and it still hasn't come.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  19. As opposed to others who do it for the claustrophobia.

20. Ddddd true. I mean, more exposure for her is a good thing anyway.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.