JOJO: The Discography Rate - WINNER | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

JOJO: The Discography Rate - WINNER

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, May 15, 2017.

1. Take Me Home is so good. Fix your life.

2. RMK

RMK

My prediction for the top ten in no order goes:
    Too Little Too Late
    Leave (Get Out)
    Save My Soul
    When Love Hurts
    FAB.
    Good Thing.
    Fuck Apologies.
    Disaster (because people seem to give that song more credit than it deserves)
    Music. (No one could've possibly dragged a beautiful song about her Dad, career, etc.)
    Marvins Room (Can't Do Better) because no one can really hate that iconic cover.

3. I don't see Honest. here therefore the list is invalid.

4. RMK

RMK

I had 'Honest.' and think it's just as good as 'Fuck Apologies.', but for the rate I feel more people stuck themselves onto the single.

5. "The Way You Do Me" can leave now, "Disaster" can leave now. We can start slimming a bit of fat off Mad Love as well. "Say Love" and "Save My Soul" can also exit soon.

6. RMK

RMK

"The Way You Do Me" does not leave now.

Music Is Life likes this.
  7. I hope my score will kick it straight outta top 10.

8. Marvins Room, despite giving it a 10, would be so weirdly unsatisfying if it wins. I hope one of her own songs wins this (and generally not a fan of an extra winning or getting very far in the rate).

9. RMK

RMK

I was thinking #10, in no way would it ever win.

10. I don't think my 11 will win, but I'm hoping for a top 10 placing. Although at this point I wouldn't be that surprised to see a strictly Mad Love top 15!

11. NO! You heathens better not allow this.

12. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

[​IMG]

#LOVEJO

Average: 7.086

36. Take Me Home – 7.382
    45. Caught Up In the Rapture – 7.088
    52. Glory – 6.788

Highest Scorers:
    1. TRAVVV - 10
    2. Guy - 9.167
    3. send photo - 9
    4. RainOnFire - 8.833
    5. Sprockrooster - 8.5

Lowest Scorers:
    1. RMK - 3.5
    2. HollyDunnSomething - 5.333
    3. Veeis - 5.5
    4. ohnostalgia - 5.833
    5. Lost In Japan. - 6​

13. Villains of the rate come through!

14. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

So guys.

The time has finally come.

We're about to lose our first Mad Love track.

And the casualty is...

34. Reckless
    [​IMG]
    Average Score: 7.500
    Highest Score: 10 (RMK, TRAVVV)
    Lowest Score: 1 (Guy) (???)
    My Score: 7.5

What do you guys think? I was so sure that Rise Up would be the first Mad Love track out. And believe it or not, even with that 1 removed, this still places last. Hmm.

"Whew, been there. Not a great feeling" send photo (9) reminisces, and Veeis (7) adds "Relatable lyrics and again, great production." evilsin (7) liked that it was a "chill track", but added that there's "not much to say about it".

Our highest scorer RMK disagrees, saying that "not only is the production amazing, but the lyrics are eerily specific in the best way possible." Fellow highest scorer TRAVVV also says "I love that she’s isn’t afraid to paint herself in a negative light. Taylor Swift could *NEVER* be this self-actualized. Or mature about a situation." Girl...let me not.

33. Can’t Take That Away From Me
    [​IMG]
    Average Score: 7.529
    Highest Score: 10 (evilsin, Guy, Remorque)
    Lowest Score: 5 (send photo)
    My Score: 6

Y'all let this get too far. I think maybe everyone was feeling nice because it's the opening track, but really, I don't see how this is the second best track on the mixtape whatsoever.

Highest scorer evilsin doesn't agree, saying "That damn beat. Sooooo thiiiiicc. Coupled with Jojo's light vocals it's just magical." and GhettoPrincess (7) says that the track is "very cute and breezy".

32. Can’t Handle the Truth
    [​IMG]
    Average Score: 7.588
    Highest Score: 10 (GhettoPrincess, Elysium)
    Lowest Score: 5 (HollyDunnSomething)
    My Score: 8.5

Agápē was doing pretty well, placing 4 of its 7 tracks in the Top 40, but in eight spots it's lost 3 of them. Andre remains the last song standing.

This is an amazing track, I don't have much else to say. Highest scorer GhettoPrincess says "I love this, her voice suits this kind of music so much. The chorus is glorious." and evilsin (8) asks "How can she sound so sensual arguing with a guy?". Meanwhile Guy (6) is maybe not on our side, saying "That growl on the middle upped this like 3 points."​

15. I feel like ever since @RainOnFire started doing 3 results a day this rate became nicer to me. All these averages scores are going.

16. How is Reckless the worst Mad Love track? HOW

17. RMK

RMK

I'm annoyed. How can anyone passionately not like Reckless? Top twenty-five for sure.

18. Say Love is so mindnumbingly mediocre* and dated. The song is only redeemed by her vocals.

*by Jojo's standards

TRAVVV likes this.
  19. Ew @ having that opinion. It's beautiful.

20. I don't feel like anything on Mad Love deserves to be called its worst track teebs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.