JOJO: The Discography Rate - WINNER | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

JOJO: The Discography Rate - WINNER

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RainOnFire, May 15, 2017.

1. @RainOnFire I'm done but i'm not submitting a lot of commentary as I don't have time to express all of my opinions on each song, i'll be present in the thread though xx

Music Is Life and RainOnFire like this.
  2. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

FINAL WEEKEND to work on your scores!

3. @send photo locked me in his basement until I vote. Evil.

4. There are so many songs that I don't know so I can't figure out how to rate them. Do we have to rate every song?

5. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Yep! All the songs have YouTube links on the first page, so give them all a listen and score each one!

6. Guy

Guy

a one day extension would help me out a great deal

7. Finally finished this. Took me a while but I had fun going through memory lane. Very curious to see how the scores will play out.

RainOnFire likes this.
  8. 2014

2014 Moderator

I was definitely going to do this, just for Mad Love. alone, but there's too much that I don't know that I don't think I'd be very fair...

Honest. would have got my 11 so please let that do well! Enjoy @RainOnFire I'll be watching along xxx

9. Meanwhile, I continue on my two day JoJo binge to inflict my newcomer opinions.

10. Please give us until midnight EST tonight @RainOnFire. I'm so close to being done!

11. I can do this in like an hour or so, her poor debut bar the singles...

[​IMG]

12. @RainOnFire I'm done, sending the list very shortly, wanna chuck at least a little commentary in.

13. I feel like I'm going to be the low scorer of this rate. I didn't realise there were so many JoJo songs that I'm kinda indifferent to. Also, I like quite a lot of her debut so I'm preparing to be dragged for that too.

14. Averages:

JoJo: 7.125
    The High Road: 7
    Can't Take That Away From Me: 5.136
    Agápē: 5.571
    #LOVEJO: 5.333
    III: 9
    #LOVEJO2: 6.625
    Mad Love: 8.3

A real shame that Beautiful Girls (Sean Kingston Cover/Reply), Forever In My Life and Wrong Man For The Job weren't included, they're some of my favourites, definite 10's for me.

evilsin likes this.
  15. Ooh, look at that Tringle and Mad Love love!

16. I'm so sorry, @RainOnFire sis. I really tried finishing my scores but I failed. I only rated the first three albums and I don't think I can finish rating the rest before the deadline.

Also I'm sorry to @send photo too. Please don't kill me for not finishing my scores. xxxxxxxx

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

You have until 12AM EST, is that enough? (Or actually you can send it a bit later, I won't get to post the first results till the next morning).

Guy likes this.
  18. Not me being a flop stan, and forgetting how good The High Road is. Barring some few off-their-time production choices, most of it hasn't aged that bad at all. The melodies and actual song craft is still there though.

When the Africa sample comes through in Anything......

[​IMG]

Her debut can choke though tibb. I love the good sis Joanna but the self-titled album is firmly stuck in 2004. Definitely a "take the singles and run" scenario.

This opinion is tragic, I don't even know where to start. Andre is a massive fucking bop and both the mix tapes are as strong if not stronger than full length studio releases from most of her peers.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  19. I saved the debut for last... not the smartest strategy.

20. Oh no sis. Giving me shades of:

[​IMG]

It's ok. There's some hidden gems! there really aren't dd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.