Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins + Singles | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

Jonas Brothers - Happiness Begins + Singles

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by alanmr, Feb 28, 2019.

1. I finally listened to this earlier and I think it's an enjoyable album for the summer months.

I Believe is a moment.

2. It's 2019 and I Believe is the first Jonas Brothers song I've felt like I needed to buy immediately. What a timeline.

3. Then singing their stupid amended lyrics whilst Busted sing the original lyrics was a mess

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  4. I wasn’t going to listen to the album as I hadn’t connected to their solo endevours before, but damn, you guys made me listen to I Believe and it’s immense? I’ll be checking the album for sure.

spaceship likes this.
  5. The album is cute fun and very DNCE, which is a very good thing in my opinion.

6. I Believe and Strangers are the highlights here. The whole album is good in actuality. Almost makes me want to go see them on tour but I could never.

alanmr and bakerboy92 like this.
  7. Echoing the I Believe love here. They’re all competent musicians so I hope everything’s just beginning for them.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  8. I’m... I don’t even know how to process this

9. It's a really good album. It mixes DNCE and Nick's music perfectly.

phily693 and lushLuck like this.
  10. Toe-curling. I know it’s promo but echoes of them saying they outgrow their TV show in the Chasing Happiness documentary ring here.

More gay-baiting thirst photoshoots a la Nick’s solo career than embarrassing attempts at humour please.

11. Sounds fun.

12. Watching the documentary now. Kevin comes off like an incredibly sweet guy and I still wanna smash Joe.

lushLuck likes this.
  13. That guitar riff in Trust reminds me so much of another song. I'd say a Kings Of Leon song but I can't remember which one, ugh!

Cool is actually a decent song but not for a single, there are better songs. It sounds too familiar with bunch other laid back pop sings.

Anyway, its a pretty good album. Just like everyone says, a nice bland of DNCE and Nick which is a good thing in my book because I liked their solo efforts.

14. The song they recorded on Songland is out.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. For some reason, I thought Nick didn’t come across very well which I found surprising

tylerc904 and lushLuck like this.
  16. Absolutely agreed. He came off surprisingly domineering and arrogant. I didn't expect Joe to be so open and honest about his emotional side.

kingbm and lushLuck like this.
  17. So they are releasing all their albums on vinyl, including the unreleased album with Pom Poms from the aborted reunion in 2013. They are knocking it out of the park in terms of fan service. I presume they'll release said album on digital platforms too?

18. Description says it’s exclusive to the vinyl

tylerc904 likes this.
  19. Probably will come to digital at a later date to incentivize ordering the bundle. Cool that Joe's (underrated) solo album is getting a release too.

Robbietoxic and lushLuck like this.
  20. The 16 year old stan in me jumped out and got the deluxe vinyl membership as soon as an option for payment plans were made available dd

They did clarify that none of this will be available digitally.

tylerc904, Robbietoxic and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.