Jordin Sparks - Right Here Right Now (3rd Album) | The Popjustice Forum

Jordin Sparks - Right Here Right Now (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dark Raider, Feb 13, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

Tracklist:

1. Work From Home (feat. B.o.B)
    2. 1000 (feat. J-Doe)
    3. Right Here Right Now
    4. Double Tap (feat. 2 Chainz)
    5. Boyz In The Hood
    6. Silhouette
    7. They Don't Give
    8. Left....Right?
    9. Casual Love (feat. Shaggy)
    10. Unhappy (feat. Elijah Blake)
    11. Tell Him I Love Him
    12. 11:11
    13. 100 Years
    14. It Ain't You

Singles:

DOUBLE TAP

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

Release Date: 21 August 2015

US iTunes Pre-order link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/right-here-right-now/id1017497249

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  2. [​IMG]

Double Tap is the first official single from her upcoming album. The song also features 2 Chainz and the video was shot on 11th February.
    The video premieres on 24th February.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  3. Singles covers that have instagram filters are tacky. Double tap has a variety of meanings but with that filter, I'm going with Instagram references. Gross.

4. Wonder who she worked with for this album...

I don't think she has the money for Ryan Tedder, Greg Kurstin and Toby Gad like in her last album....

5. That single cover.

Sweet lord.

6. I doubt she'd work with any of them after the blunder of Battlefield. This is coming from someone who adores that album but yeah, I don't think she'd go down that route ever again.

7. According to Wikipedia (not a reliable receipt but anyway), DJ Mustard, Crada and Salaam Remi are credited as producers on the album.

8. I like that ridiculous single cover. Bring us that pussy popping anthem, Jordin.

9. Double Tap is out in case you're not aware.
    I'm really not sure, I'm not against Jordin going more urban (although I'd love another Battlefield), but this track just seems to plod along.

https://soundcloud.com/jordinsparks/double-tap

10. Salaam is the one who owns the Sony imprint that she's releasing this album under, and DJ Mustard produced It Ain't You.

[video=youtube;67vkDcIEf38]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67vkDcIEf38[/video]

11. This can plod straight to my iTunes.

I mean, it's by no means a massive comeback single BUT I'm not opposed to her chasing this sound.

It's gonna take some more conviction on her part if she's going to stand a chance amongst the other girls.

12. I only recognize DJ Mustard because of the mess he made with Fergie's new song...

13. I loved her first two albums but heard clips of tracks form her upcoming album and it sounds so dull and boring. The urban sound doesn't suit her or make best use of her voice. I won't be buying this.

14. They need to remaster Double Tap but it's a decent little jam. I've missed her voice.

15. Yeah, as much as I loved her first 2 albums, I don't think I'm going to enjoy this album at all, especially if that mostly terrible mixtape is anything to go by.

16. Sounds like a grower, but nothing on Tinashe.

17. That single cover is an abomination. Amateur hour.

18. This actually is a bop.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  19. Wasting her talent on such basic material is an offence.

20. A preview of the Double Tap video. Judging from the preview, it looks quite nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.