Jorja Smith - Lost & Found (Debut Album) + Be Honest | The Popjustice Forum

Jorja Smith - Lost & Found (Debut Album) + Be Honest

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 1991, Mar 14, 2017.

1. [​IMG]
    Tried searching for a thread but couldn't find anything, she's an upcoming R&B/Soul singer-songwriter who came 4th in BBC's Sound of 2017. Her EP "Project 11" came out towards the end of last year, rumoured to be on Drake's "More Life" album to. She's also mesmerisingly pretty.

Totto likes this.
  2. Yas kween.

Totto likes this.
  3. In love with her and her voice.

Totto likes this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

She is stunning in every way. Needs more attention pronto!

5. "Where Did I Go?" was such a revelation last year. Great to see she's coming.

6. I've fallen and I can't get up. She's stunning, and talented, hope she gets loads of shine from her feat on Drake's album.

7. Obsessed with her and made a list

Why isn't Carry Me Home used in every TV sync / ad / contestant leaving?

Also I was a bit of a messy criminãl at school (although nothing serious) and Blue Lights (even though about more serious stuff) captures that mood so perfectly.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  8. Her new single, 'Teenage Fantasy', is another great song! The production really reminds me of something, but can't think what.

kal likes this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I love Teenage Fantasy - she's so fantastic.

kal likes this.
  10. Please allow my little rant.

"Where Did I Go" is by far her best song, nothing else comes even close. She has so much potential, I've even seen her live, and was completely mesmerized, however I have been so disappointed with her singles since I first fell in love with her, and now fear she will never do anything I like as much.

11. Loving "Teenage Fantasy" reminds me a little of Frank-era Amy.

2014 likes this.
  12. Is it "Littlest Things" by Lily Allen? Production wise I notice a few similarities with the Piano and such.

kal likes this.
  13. She has gone Garage Queen on her new one!

14. YAS at this style switch up. This is her Kelela moment - perhaps even boppier.

@Vasilios

15. I wonder if this is the big push single, she's top of the New Music Friday playlist on Spotify.

I feel like Jorja and Mabel are both on the cusp of stardom, and I need it to happen for both of them!

phily693 and FINISH LINE like this.
  16. On My Mind is like a lost Sweet Female Attitude song, and I adore it.

phily693 likes this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her voice is so special. Diggin' it.

18. This is brilliant, glad she's changing things up a little. Her and Mabel are killing it at the moment. The song is at 52 on iTunes right now.

phily693, 2014 and FINISH LINE like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.