Josef Salvat - Islands | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Josef Salvat - Islands

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Future Lover, Aug 4, 2021.

1. The CD actually exists, and arrived this morning. It’s cute, but simple - no extra imagery than what we’ve seen already with the single artworks (one printed across the gatefold-style packaging, and one printed on the front of the booklet) but there is full lyrics inside the booklet.

LPT, BubblegumBoy, iciparis and 3 others like this.
  2. I’m still waiting for my vinyl to ship…

backstreetjoe likes this.
  3. I've enjoyed all the singles so I've slipped him a tenner to buy the CD

4. My seedee shipped so I'm now waiting.

[​IMG]

LPT, xondus, Txetxu and 1 other person like this.
  5. It looks like Amazon UK have cancelled all the vinyl orders.

6. My CD arrived but the sleeve is imprinted like it's been stored up against something else. An album to remember but a campaign to forget.

7. My Amazon UK vinyl preorder is still pending but I don't hold out much hope. Has he started shipping vinyl from his own store as it does say they would be shipping April 15th on there?

8. I ordered Islands and The Close on vinyl formats. I have yet to receive conformation from Music Glue that anything has shipped. It all still says “processing”. It’s very disheartening because I adore Islands and feel it should have been treated better with a rollout.

iciparis likes this.
  9. I also preordered the vinyl from Amazon US so here’s to hoping it makes it!

10. Same, no shipping notification yet.

11. Two vinyl shipped!

Diet Pop!, Shuey and andru like this.
  12. I came here to post the same! Finally! upload_2022-4-25_10-45-22.jpeg

LPT, wodny, Dennis and 1 other person like this.
  13. Anyone receive their vinyl from the official store? My Amazon order was meant to be with me yesterday but has now been delayed to May/June...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.