Josef Salvat | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Josef Salvat

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jmmc13, Jan 20, 2013.

1. I'd love to be proved wrong but I fear there's not even going to be an LP2 in the foreseeable future.

andru likes this.
  2. Sounded some time ago like the record was almost done, but it’s been total silence ever since. Shame, he’s got a really interesting voice and I still love the debut album.

andru likes this.

3. Such a nice surprise! I hope this means he's (almost) ready to kick off a new era.

Edit - Oops, it’s been out for a few months now. Well, that’s as close as we’ll get to LP2 for now, I guess.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    andru and Future Lover like this.
  4. I'll listen to those in a bit.

His own songs are genuinely very good. I never understood the hoo-ha over his "Diamonds" cover.

He had everything in him to be a bit of a male Lana or Marina - albeit a little late to the party. Leaving it longer and longer doesn't seem likely to benefit him.

Male Marina or Lana with a bit of Active Child and Sufjan thrown in. It's melancholy gay pop bop heaven, basically.

5. He's so painfully underrated. So many great tracks on his debut, he truly deserved to be the next Big Pop Boy, not that ginger busker. Sorry for the bump, just sending energy into space, awaiting his return.

andru likes this.
  6. The two new songs are fantastic, especially Home. Hopefully we'll see some album news sooner rather than later!

iciparis likes this.
  7. Wait, he has new songs out but only went online to clean up his Instagram a bit and never even mentioned these Moomin tracks or shown any sign of life otherwise? I... fear the worst. (For his career, I mean.)

8. He's back on the socials, is he coming?

9. [​IMG]

10. Looks like his Night Time My Time is coming. Can’t wait for the uncropped cover!

andru, Dr Pop and KamikazeHeart like this.
  11. Door my ass.

lutz likes this.
  12. tammie_brown_oh.gif

13. My god. I've always said it, but god damn i'd ride that man into battle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.