Julia Michaels - Nervous System + Inner Monologue | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Julia Michaels - Nervous System + Inner Monologue

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by popzone, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Deep is kinda brilliant.

2. This isn’t as immediate as a lot of Nervous System was (and the Female Josh Dun teas she’s serving in Happy grate like no other), but I kinda dig the more indie rock direction for her? Apple is definitely the highlight, but I really like the bizarre, churning in-and-out production on Deep too.

Ferk and sexercise like this.
  3. Happy music video:

4. Is every song getting a video? The true generous queen!

nooniebao and impossibleprincess like this.
  5. I'm here for it being a visual EP! 'Into You' better be coming soon.

AndrewX, Andy French and nooniebao like this.
  6. Apple music video:

7. Will there be a part 2 to Inner Monologue?

8. It's allegedly coming "pretty damn soon". She previewed an unreleased song at an event in New York last night, which is presumably from Part 2.

rubirub, Ferk and Andy French like this.
  9. Part 2 coming 28 June.

I wonder if she'll have a proper lead single this time.

10. Her visual direction for this era is insufferable, buttttt I am kinda perched for the EP because I liked Part 1 more than I'd like to admit.

On a side note, I love how Jump, her best and least cringy song, is the only one that hasn't found its way to an EP.

notyourmate likes this.
  11. Into You was the only song that had any replay value for me off the first one.

AndrewX likes this.
  12. She still hasn't topped Pink yet.

Robbietoxic and Fascination like this.
  13. I love the first one from start to finish, so I'm perched for this one.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
    notyourmate likes this.
  14. I loved the part 1 so much and i'm still pressed that we never got videos for Anxiety and Into You. Super excited for this and hope they work in some sort of physical release.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.