July 2020 PJ Charts: Voting Closed | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

July 2020 PJ Charts: Voting Closed

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Do you have space in your songs ballot?
    I know I'm biased when talking about Spice Girls, but this, ladies and gentleman, is a genuine good track! I've never been so excited about a solo spice track since 2003.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020 at 9:04 PM
    londonrain likes this.
  2. The way everyone and their mother decided to release something this week...

3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

NOT in the most stacked month of 2020. What happened to everyone?!

4. From an Australian perspective July is the start of a new financial year (not sure how that works elsewhere), so my guess is many are trying to make as much coin as possible this financial year and have to start early to get to an acceptable profit level with Covid?

5. Hmm I haven't listened to as many July albums as I thought.

Guess I'll have to vote for Ellie.

edit: Oh perhaps I don't need to anymore.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020 at 10:09 AM
    ohnostalgia and Music Is Life like this.
  6. A late addition I just stumbled upon, but this slaps

ohnostalgia likes this.
  7. Okay, this came out last week, and I randomly decided to listen to it today, and...kinda completely fell in love with it as I was listening. Honestly don't know why I haven't listened to Dove's music earlier, but will be starting now. I'll campaign hard for it next month, and might not even vote for it this month, but it'd be cool if it charted.

If you like quirky pop you should give it a listen.
    Oh! Also, this came out in July as well, and I completely missed it or forgot about it. It's a banger though. Hopefully August is a quiet month.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020 at 11:36 AM
    ohnostalgia and Crisp X like this.
  8. Lila

Lila Staff Member

Three albums I really enjoyed today if anyone has space.

9. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I'm already voting for the first two, so I might as well listen to the third.

Music Is Life, ohnostalgia and Lila like this.
  10. Ms. Max also released a new bop!

11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

So this is why I only have 13 ballots in my inbox. *shakes fist at record labels*

12. Ah i just started listening to the Courtney Marie Andrews record, but probably won’t have space for it (i do like it!)

13. Reasons why I haven't voted yet:

14. [​IMG]

15. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Throwing my weight behind this:

16. So I’m finally listen to The Chicks (aka anything other than folklore) and OH MY GOD! Could this be one of the best albums of the year? I’m thinking so!

londonrain, Crisp X, Lila and 6 others like this.
  17. For any little folklovers who haven't voted yet and want to coordinate last minute: I voted for six Taylor songs (dd) but I gave the most points to Cardigan, August, Exile, and Seven since I thought those would have the best chance of getting her at least one in the top 5.

18. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Might actually vote this month?

Gonna give FloMilli, The Aces and The Chicks some spins to see which of the 6 Taylor songs I plan on voting for I'm going to have to remove from my ballot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.