July 2020 PJ Charts: Voting Closed | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

July 2020 PJ Charts: Voting Closed

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jul 19, 2020.

1. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Are you going to do the data entry for me?

2. This is... sad. Not the kinda music I feel like listening to right now, but I understand it will get many points.

Either way..
    She's got good references
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And give it points on your songs ballot!

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020 at 4:35 PM
  3. Last last last minute recommendations:

First of all, this Australian pop album that came out today, from E^ST (pronounced as the opposite of "west"), with "social anxiety" as a central theme. The main page once said of single, "TALK DEEP":
    You could probably do a good conga to a number of these songs, come to think of it.

Finally - the Róisín machine continues to gather steam, and leave us wanting...something more.

That "more" is the album, now due September 25th, and I couldn't be more excited - yet another instance of women bringing us impeccable disco in 2020. I'll be caning this bop until we can hear the rest of it.

4. I’m begging for votes...

5. Ack!

(I already votered.)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020 at 12:12 PM
  6. None of today's releases truly blew me away (yet anyway) so I've submitted!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  7. Ooh, I like this a lot. I couldn't find room on my July ballot but will definitely put it on August's. And then the album on September's!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  8. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I’m still missing ballots from half of you. Don’t make me give you the last minute tag of shame this evening!

9. Just listening to YUKIKA's album before I submit mine.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  10. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I'm just listening to The Aces and I'll send it in

I thought my ballot would be filled with repeated artists but I ended up only voting for two songs of the same artist and everything else is different...........

Phonetics Boy likes this.
  11. I think I might have to give this month a pass as I’m still dealing with the ramifications from Saturday and I just can’t put my mind to focus on anything else. So I’ll leave a last minute reminder to consider including Aphrodite and Say Something on your charts.

12. I voted for Aphrodite. Would be nice if it made the top 20 at least.

And speaking of anniversaries, don't forget to vote for the other Taylor album y'all.

Music Is Life and Ashling92 like this.
  13. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Well where is it

Ashling92 likes this.
  14. On the Heaven & Hell album, out September 18. Pre-order it today!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020 at 6:40 PM
    saviodxl likes this.
  15. Lila

Lila Staff Member

I threw the Alanis album some points but it’ll be getting a lot more from me next month.

16. I ended up not voting for the Billie song. I guess I'll save it for next month, when it making top 5 is probably more realistic.

saviodxl and Music Is Life like this.
  17. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

I haven’t even got around to listening to the Alanis album yet, so I suggest my fellow depression-havers hold off until next month to do a proper push for it.

18. Help @ohnostalgia my sister is playing Little Things by 1D.

Lila likes this.
  19. Lila

Lila Staff Member

I gave it a couple of plays while I was doing some work today and it jumped into the bottom half of the ballot but it’ll be in my top half next month for sure. She came THROUGH.

20. I still have one more spot left to fill on my songs ballot before it's ready. I really have no idea which song to give it to, anyone who needs help with a song?

Rie Runway and Ashling92 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.