July + Best Of 2019 (So Far) Charts: DJ Hyo Presents Psytrance! | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

July + Best Of 2019 (So Far) Charts: DJ Hyo Presents Psytrance!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jul 8, 2019.

1. The taste!

Don't forget to vote for it in the July charts and the top of 2019 so far chart!

evilsin, pop3blow2, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  2. Is the thought of ranking your favorite songs of 2019 too daunting? don't worry! I've already got your top 5 ready for you.

Georgia - About Work The Dancefloor

Carly Rae Jepsen - Right Words, Wrong Time

Lizzo - Juice

Becky Hill & WEISS - I Could Get Used To This

Lil Nas X & Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road

3. You forgot L'Imperatrice! I'll fix it soon ;) xxx

ohnostalgia, CorgiCorgiCorgi and Maki like this.
  4. Lila, berserkboi and ohnostalgia like this.
  5. That is only because I thought it was released in 2018!

What a tune:

Maki, berserkboi and ohnostalgia like this.
  6. FYC BEST OF ALBUMS
    • PONY by Orville Peck
    • ATLANTA MILLIONAIRE’S CLUB by Faye Webster
    • I AM EASY TO FIND by The National
    • CUZ I LOVE YOU by Lizzo
    • DEDICATED by Carly Rae Jepsen
    I’ll be back with more suggestions, but these are my absolute cannot miss albums from the first half of 2019. Meaning, you better listen to them.

7. Best song of 2019:

What a bop.

8. Okay! So! Some Best Of 2019 from @berserkboi! Someone who barely listens to new music - these must be knockouts!!

Aforementioned L'Imperatrice

(Good news - the English versions and Albums did come out this year so you can vote for them!!)

Join @Island @vague and me and vote for this in both July and for the year!!

Sadly the Sa Dingding classic that won PJSC last month was actually released in 2018, but still include the splendour in your monthly chart!!

9. Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    ohnostalgia and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  10. Wait at this being incredible. We stan some sad robot bops.

Kuhleezi, ohnostalgia and OspreyQueen like this.
  11. Amazing! Maybe we can get it even higher than we got Laura last month.

Music Is Life, pop3blow2 and Maki like this.
  12. So my current strategy for the best of list is to go through my last fm top 20 songs for this year, remove the ineligible ones and then order the rest based on preference. Still gonna be hella hard though.

londonrain and ohnostalgia like this.
  13. My top played songs on last.fm are all Taylor or songs I listened to for rates. I think I’ll have to go more feelings based for my ballots.

14. Carly Rae is my fave album by a fair margin thus far this year... then things get dicey for my second place contender. Here are some definite FYC's for me, though.

• Heard It In A Past Life: Maggie Rogers
    • Sucker Punch: Sigrid
    • When We Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go: Billie Eilish

15. This is relevant information because I’m willing the single to come out in July.

16. Okay everybody. One of my favorite bands finally released a new song, appearently last week, so I would love it if you gave it a chance for your July charts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.