July + Best Of 2019 (So Far) Charts: DJ Hyo Presents Psytrance! | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

July + Best Of 2019 (So Far) Charts: DJ Hyo Presents Psytrance!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jul 8, 2019.

1. 2019 albums that are definitely making my midyear ballot:

Posh Spears, GimmeWork, Lila and 4 others like this.
  2. For those of us who want something a bit punkier, angrier and/or cooler performed by equally cool ladies:

Lila, ohnostalgia and OspreyQueen like this.
  3. MORE JULY FYCs

Island, GimmeWork, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  4. PVRIS TOO? This really is the summer of queer women.

5. Wait, wait, wait, wait. I didn't know they were releasing something new. Yay.

CorgiCorgiCorgi likes this.
  6. Shout out to the five of you have submitted Best of Ballots. I'm taking a vacation from entering scores in a spreadsheet for at least one more week so that would be why I haven't replied.

7. This song will definitely make my year-end ballot. Don't be turned off by G-Eazy's presence, this is a fun classy bop!

ohnostalgia likes this.
  8. My mid-year list is basically done, I’m just playing catch up on anything I haven’t heard to make sure there are no glaring omissions. The Lizzo album is a cute girl!

ohnostalgia and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  9. Here are some solid pop albums released this year from PJSC alum.
    Definitely take a listen if you like your indie pop boys with a bit of synth mixed in.

I also present to you this month's #1 album

10. Lemme promote this couple of Japanese bawps, that came out this month! I expect at least one of y'all to vote for Kumi.

Slice of Life and ohnostalgia like this.
  11. An album for singer-songwriter fans.

12. If you aren't voting for Banks this month, please vote using this button instead:
    Screenshot 2019-07-14 at 13.59.16.png

13. Don't forget the best Ariana songs of this year for your 2019 ballot

evilsin and Slice of Life like this.
  14. We're on page 2, which is unacceptable. Time to let the crew know the charts are open.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.