July + Best Of 2019 (So Far) PJ Charts: Just Because It’s Over Doesn’t Mean It’s Really Over | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

July + Best Of 2019 (So Far) PJ Charts: Just Because It’s Over Doesn’t Mean It’s Really Over

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jul 8, 2019.

1. I never really got into BANKS much but "Gimme" is a freakin' bop and a half.

Sail On, GimmeWork and ohnostalgia like this.
  2. Yeah my only FYC so far this month is Elle Varner. Ellevate your list with a vote for the new R&B comeback corner queen!

ohnostalgia and londonrain like this.
  3. Song has been out for a while but MV is conceptual brilliance so FYC

ohnostalgia and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  4. K-POPPIES, UNITE

vague, Serg., Kuhleezi and 4 others like this.

5. Vote for this song in July or you're homophobic

6. I'm waiting for the Grace Lightman album to come out then I'll probably finalize my list.

7. Since we have started mentioning Phil Collins as a substitute for Ed Sheeran on this month's chart - shall we get this to chart?

8. GET IT FROM ME FIRST, HA!

9. I will get mine in ... soon. Recently I've discovered a lot of songs by favourite artists that I somehow missed when they were released in April/May, and I'm torn whether I should put them on my ballot or not.

ohnostalgia, berserkboi and evilsin like this.
  10. That cover has me very interested.

11. *clears throat*

Certified Ultimate Pop StarDJ Hyo will be delivering a new psytrance bop in Korean and English. There’s a 99% chance the Kpop subforum will drag me for this. Please support me in my time of need. More info can be found in the press release below.

vague, Sanctuary, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  12. Did anyone order a trashy bop? A fresh trashy bop coming right up!

vague and ohnostalgia like this.
  13. [​IMG]

at myself.

I've largely ignored Miley's music for a long time but I heard Mother's Daughter the other day and it was...amazing. Expect one of my 'month late' votes for her.

14. KNK's new single SUNSET seems like it would go over well with plenty of y'all so give it a listen because it's the sexiest song of the year and it's HIGH FASHION.

15. @Slice of Life when will you be dropping your Slice of Releases playlist?

16. Dddddddd this week, I promise. Just have to finish the June edition of the K-Popjustice Charts. ♡

17. Remember to support French Talent in your Mid-Year Ballots everyone!!

We got these to vote for after all!

PJSC was a bit iconic this year, hey?

vague, londonrain, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  18. Are we voting for Miss Peppa's debut album or nah?

vague, Sanctuary, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  19. Peppa Wig

vague, constantino, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  20. ELECTRONICA alert.
    @klow @D_ni @OspreyQueen @Remorque @LE0Night @Trouble in Paradise

Tycho really have made the best tranquil / ambient studying music that @beyoncésweave would love throughout his career. Recently I have been quite surprised how completely and accessibly pop his latest LP is.
    If anyone wants to win PJSC with a female vocal or even an instumental, here is your chance:

These 3 new albums from this year are solid examples of the funky to slow electronica,

Here is another PJSC alum with a brilliant new disc jockey album, but it's really a cool bop pop album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.