June 2020 + Best of 2020 (So Far) PJ Charts: Reveals | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

June 2020 + Best of 2020 (So Far) PJ Charts: Reveals

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Best of 2020 FYC

2. Lila

Lila Staff Member

Dd I wanted to play this in the watch2gether yesterday but there wasn’t a YouTube link for the new audio

vague and aux like this.
  3. vague, Aester, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  4. I'm surprised no-one posted this, I only just randomly discovered it on Spotify

It's great! I might throw it some points.

5. Sorry for the triple post, but on the subject of R&B divas, Tweet's new song is also great

6. Everyone needs to vote for this!

[​IMG]

vague, Kuhleezi, Cotton Park and 8 others like this.
  7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Walking in the Snow it is! That’s also my fave track.

vague likes this.
  8. In case you're not sure what your 10 pointer should be:

9. I have two Kpop (indie?) albums I listened to & enjoyed this month fighting for a spot on my ballot. Risso or HA:TFELT.... which one should I go with?

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I expect to see this on the countdown

11. This is EVERYTHING!

Obsessed!

12. Ellie Goulding is releasing a new song tomorrow so some of you might want to hold on to your ballots for a little bit longer

(sorry @ohnostalgia)

vague, Untouchable Ace and aux like this.
  13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I only have 15 ballots right now, it’s not like the rest of them were going to vote earlier anyways.

14. I'll vote for "How You Like That" if you vote for Carly "Comeback Ft Bleechers"?

vague and soratami like this.
  15. Geez! Even I have been a slowpoke with my ballot this month! I’ll send something soon La Nostalgie!

vague, londonrain, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  16. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

@aux and I are currently negotiating who has to do the final tagging spree for June. If, you know, you wanted to get votes in before then.

17. MESS!

vague and Untouchable Ace like this.
  18. Both!

I’ll be voting for both I think but Risso is the one I’ve listened to the most.

vague, Cotton Park and ohnostalgia like this.
  19. I’m so behind! If anyone wants me to check something out last minute then tell me now.

I’m listening to Phoebe Bridgers now and you just know this album is getting my 10 points!

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

vague, Cotton Park and Crisp X like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.