Justin Bieber - 5th studio album | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Bieber - 5th studio album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, May 5, 2017.

1. So he is successful and will be for a quite a while that's true. But I don't really see your point connecting with my point. You can always have popstars singing on trend music and smashing and getting all the best production songs because they are radio gold - Rihanna, Justin for example. And yes being a white male works in Bieber's favourite obviously (and sadly).

But my post was about what to do to take it to a different level - a level that's important if you want to end up a legend and not only flavor of the year or maybe even decade.

2. Considerate queen. Scooter continues to fail his clients, etc.

lushLuck, Txetxu and Sanctuary like this.
  3. I don't know, I'm not sure I agree that males need to work half as hard as women, or women of colour, to be acclaimed as legends. Off the top of my head every male "icon" I can think of, Michael and Prince aside, is pretty basic and dry as fuck.

soratami likes this.
  4. I love mah Bora Bora sea serpent.

5. I read somewhere that he is now the Canadian artist with the most all time Canadian #1s.

send photo likes this.
  6. Well, I suppose at least we know what's going to be number one for the next 15 weeks...

7. It's another DJ feature.
    It's Martin Garrix's single.

Robbietoxic and lushLuck like this.
  8. this
    will
    not
    bode
    well

(also Scooter AG4 is coming up so you better pay that more attention thanks)

lushLuck likes this.
  10. Poor Avril.
    I hope it's more 'Cold Water'/'Let Me Love You' than it is '2U', as the latter was so basic that even the almighty Biebs couldn't save it. Regardless, I always welcome new Bieber, so I'm perched.

Txetxu and lushLuck like this.
  11. All signs point to it being BloodPop's debut single. The Martin Garrix song is apparently something else.

lushLuck and Sanctuary like this.
  12. Oh for fuck's sake.

13. Just said to him on Twitter to wait until next month for the release, so Despacito can get 17 weeks on #1. Pretty sure he will listen.

lushLuck likes this.
  14. Oh my goddddd go AWAY

aaronhansome likes this.
  15. I said this in the BloodPop thread but that title is...actually, calling it self-parody doesn't drive it home enough. It transcends even that.

16. What Robyn song does this remind me of?

17. Another bop? Come through King!

Robbietoxic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.