Justin Bieber - Boyfriend (1st Single) | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend (1st Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AllStar7, Mar 1, 2012.

1. LOL! I'm a Timberlake fan, but the mini Usher comment was way funny.

2. What a disappointment. It's like showing thirty seconds of the 'Slave' video to fans and then putting out a re-shot version in a sunny meadow with Britney wearing a turtle-neck

3. I wonder why they changed it? Judging by the 'Bieber makes me wet' trending topics I doubt it's because it's a bit too 'sexy' for his fanbase, surely?

4. Britney in a turtle neck? lol that would be a turnaround. I got a good chuckle from that!

I wonder if the "new" version was cheaper. The whole thing was just very underwhelming...the only thing I like about the video is that the mood is more appropriate for spring/summer than the "original" concept. I think it bodes well for radio play, anyway.

5. Umm I know how much everyone loves this song, so I'll just post this to ruin everyone's day.

[​IMG]

6. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

"We can be like Selena and Biebs, wild and free, a couple of disobedient teens"

.....what the actual fuck.

7. Goodness me.

8. This is going to become his own Gimme More, isn't it?

9. Asher Roth, really??

This is exactly like a Tesco Value 'Gimmie More' situation haha.

10. Last edited: May 29, 2012
  11. Absolutely LOVE it now, such a choon!

12. I feel like I've been hearing this EVERYWHERE since the warm weather kicked in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.