Justin Bieber - Boyfriend (1st Single) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend (1st Single)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by AllStar7, Mar 1, 2012.

1. This better be good, y'all are chatting this up to be better than Up, which is his BEST song.

2. I don't see why Timberlake's high pitched helium voice escapes the same type of criticism.

3. 3Xs

3Xs

High pitched =/= Pre-pubescent

4. Then JT sounds pre-pubescent to me.

5. This. Is. Trash.

What the fuck, more like trying to be Jesse McCartney and failing miserably.

6. It's surprisingly not shit.

But it's also very boring.

7. vasilios

vasilios Guest

All you ladies pop your pussy like this Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss
    is what I sing as soon as this starts

8. It reminds me of 'Fight For This Love'. Of course, it doesn't sound anything like it, but it's a perfectly timed counter-punch to current trends and lets the melody do the heavy lifting, especially in the chorus.

It's also this incredible hybrid of early-Britney attitude and the first-Timberlake-album sound, which is amazing.

9. I'm glad I've been given a reason to like Justin Bieber. Everything up until now has been shit, this is great though.

10. This song is boring but oh boy, his voice is so much better. With such a voice he has definitely a future.

11. Same. I've always loved him as a popstar, but his songs were mostly shit. This is nice.

12. This just makes me miss Justin Timberlake more.

13. Speaking of which, why can't Jesse be a bigger deal? His output is better.

14. Well if this isn't the best song ever!

Ok so it's not, but it's a major breath of fresh air.

15. Well I love this. I agree it is definitely a breath of fresh air, now if others would jump on the decent music bandwagon and exit the Guetta hype, would be much appreciated thank you very much.

The beat is so slick. Also his voice sounds sexy. Shoot me now.

16. These are pretty much my thoughts on the matter.

It definitely feels like his 'Slave' in terms of this being Bieber's 'moment' to shift from teenybopper pop to a more 'mature', 'RnB' sound, but obviously sonically it's far closer to Justified-era Timberlake and, indeed, N'Sync's Girlfriend.

The bridge/pre-chorus is very strong melodically, definitely my favourite part. That said, we mustn't for one second neglect to mention just how TERRIBLE the lyrics are.

17. I can't believe how much his voice has changed just since last year! This song is so different, and like was already mentioned, I breath of fresh air. When I listened to the clip, I honestly thought it had been tagged as the wrong artist. I've liked his output so far, but I feel like I'm about to stan hard.

18. 3Xs

3Xs

So I must be alone in thinking he sounds literally almost the exact same as before?

Welp. *leaves*

19. I'm actually loving this song right now.

20. I think you may actually be the only one. How can you not hear the HUGE difference?!?Baffled...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.