Justin Bieber - Changes (5th Album) | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Bieber - Changes (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, May 5, 2017.

1. The fact Justin is still 25 but at the same time feels ancient and try hard for TikTok... amazing.

Madonna premieres song on Snapchat vibes.

2. I’d compare it to Gaga using Tik Tok to promote “Million Reasons” by posting two videos and then immediately vanishing from the app.

aaronhansome likes this.
  3. Okay boomer me all you want but in 2020 I still don't get TikTok. It's like Vine but instead of being dumb and funny everyone is dumb and dances like they're in a Jodeci video or just acts generally cracked out for likes and views? It's worrisome.

4. No it's like Vine.

blaze_dave likes this.
  5. Isn't this Musical.ly?

6. They’re the same.

elektroxx likes this.
  7. It's Vine but anti LGBT, anti Hong Kong and anti Uighur Muslims.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/12/2/...ed-autism-lgbt-fat-user-algorithm-reach-limit

8. I'm getting

[​IMG]

9. I love Cats.

10. Ellie Goulding looks...

nice.

11. Honestly I'm obsessed with TikTok. I don't post obviously, but some of the humor is A+ and Twitter and Instagram users are jacking a ton of the content. Of course there's also a lot of garbage, particularly digital blackface, and the mods/algorithm are anti-LGBTQ, etc., etc. like other platforms.

12. There are sexy dads.

13. RJF

RJF

Is this actually flopping or are y'all just exaggerating a bit?

14. Jim Carey really gave a standout performance in The Mask

15. RMK

RMK

Nothing with his name on it is going to flop, but it's highly underperforming. Quite average numbers.

For a first-week comparison:
    Yummy: 5.9M
    Lose You To Love Me: 7.9M
    Thank U, Next: 6.1M (she got 9M updates later on, I don't remember her actual first day mid-update)

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  16. Tik Tok is just Vine with music & no 6 second limit. A lot of it is garbage but the non-garbage parts are hilarious.

17. I hate everything about this.

The song is like a not-as-good "PRETTYMUCH" song.

tylerc904, lushLuck, Blond and 2 others like this.
  18. PRETTYMUCH, sweetie, I’m so sorry...

lushLuck and Blond like this.
  19. So no then.

20. It’s ~underperforming~ in the US (missed #1 on both Spotify and Apple Music despite the best playlist exposure that Scooter could buy) but it’s kind of straight up flopping in the UK at this point (out of the iTunes top 10 already, debuted at #6 on Spotify).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.