Justin Bieber - Changes (5th Album) | Page 62 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Bieber - Changes (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, May 5, 2017.

1. How is he so desperate for a #1 but at the same time making absolutely no attempt to leave the house and perform it anywhere, do radio shows, interviews etc? The sense of entitlement is shocking.

2. Apparently his definition of ‘doing everything he can’ means having his manager pay people to tweet about the song and guilt-tripping fans on Instagram live.

3. He’s trolling sis

4. That gay made some points, directly.

5. [​IMG]

Holy fuck this one somehow sounds even more TERRIBLE than Yucky. The failed attempt at “mumble-rapping”....chile

lushLuck likes this.
  6. I can't at him taking it back, saying Yummy's good then singing the song.

Be quiet bottom! We were rooting for you, we were all rooting for you.

TRAVVV likes this.
  7. He’s taunting Biebs

8. Hope so, maybe my troll detector failed me dd. The Box is miles better than this trash.

9. I hate these videos, but dddddd -- that gay almost for real got killed.

OspreyQueen, Vixen, Laurence and 12 others like this.
  10. The whole release was worth it given that it led to this image coming into my life and onto my iPhone.

James2009, elektroxx and Andy French like this.
  11. So the guy who is predicted to go number 1 on Billboard next week tweeted this ...how much did they pay him to tweet this I wonder ?

Sprockrooster likes this.

13. I think this scene is from the Sentai and was never used in the American show.

lushLuck, elektroxx and Stopremix like this.
  14. Yeah it is. It just has the English subtitles. I think it's from the Shout Factory release of that Sentai season. At the time they didn't want to show a baby in danger.

Cut to Power Rangers Zeo and they are throwing baby's off the top of a power plant.

15. [​IMG]

16. aux

aux

Predicted to debut at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100

Sprockrooster, RMK and Kyle. like this.
  17. Even after all that, it wasn't anywhere close to hitting #1

[​IMG]

18. I'm surprised that he hasn't stooped down to Liam Payne's tactics yet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.