Justin Bieber - Changes (5th Album) | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

Justin Bieber - Changes (5th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, May 5, 2017.

1. W2K

W2K

Ok well I didn’t know about this...

2. He and others are to blame for a lot what he is going through. If they really cared, they wouldn't let him become addictive to molly and weed at 13.

3. Just making you aware xx

4. 4 deluxe editions available exclusively at Target? This Froot Of The Loom looks familiar.

5. Not a music video for charity, 4 deluxe versions for the girls & 4 underwear posters for the gays. Scooter & Justin doing their best to profit off of every market.

6. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I'm shrieking at the desperation. I don't even care about the 4 deluxe versions, but packaging them with Calvin Klein underwear ads......... Jesus Christ.

7. The album reviews are starting to trickle in

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. The album is not on Spotify?!?! It's friday here... What happend?

9. It should be in 10 minutes.

10. 4 tracks in & it's exactly what you'd expect: glossy but entirely vacant Spotify R&B about love, littered with lyrical clunkers (& Justin sounding bored out of his mind the entire time).

It's interesting how he seems to view a wife as a sex slave who's always around to praise him.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 5:19 AM
  11. I feel like he tried to come for Summer's gig with this and... it's not working for ha.

I'm taking E.T.A. and running.

12. This is garbage.

spaceship likes this.
  13. Why do like half of these songs have the same lyrics? They're all "Where are you now? Why are you busy? Are you available? I need you all around me. Live in my bed. When you come around me, need me, even though you were just with me. What's your ETA?"

It's odd how the first 11 songs are straight electro R&B and the last 5 songs is basically an entirely separate acoustic/piano EP. There are zero genuine hits on this. Almost every song sounds the same & he sounds bored as fuck.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 5:44 AM
  14. I am not going to press on play that.

15. I'm trying to picture this album in a live setting and.....

[​IMG]

16. I quite enjoy some songs on this.

[​IMG]

Troylovesmusic likes this.
  17. This is such a mediocre ode to heterosexual codependency.

18. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 9:47 AM
  19. I so want to like this album because I really enjoyed Purpose, but ironically this album lacks any purpose.

kingbm and Smooth Criminal like this.
  20. I’ve just listened and I wouldn’t say it’s a bad album there’s some listenable and decent enough tracks on there but it is all very much the same mellow tone throughout . It doesn’t really switch up it’s almost like he’s singing about the same topic but just on a different song and it all just sounds very samey .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.